Inglot Cream Concealer

Inglot Cream Concealer
Cream ConcealerCream ConcealerCream Concealer

4.2

It's a pretty average concealer. It's too drying to use under eyes, it accentuates fine lines and dry patches. For visible blemishes the coverage is not enough.

What I like: the shade I own, 34, is my perfect shade match (I wish all brands would make foundations/concealers in that color!). The packaging is convenient and hygienic, price is low.

Overall, I won't repurchase. Affordable concealers wise, I'd rather pick Maybelline Fit Me and Catrice Camouflage Cream/Liquid Camouflage.

on 11/29/2016 5:28:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

My holy grail blemish concealer. The coverage is amazing! This stuff has SO much pigment and perfectly conceals any redness or dark areas I have. It also sits really well over acne without caking up over the acne and making it look dry and more noticeable. It's a life saver when I'm having a breakout. I love it. I will continue to repurchase.

on 12/11/2013 9:59:00 AM

I must be the only person who did not really enjoy this concealer. It is a little thick, very easy to apply, but I found that the shades were a little off, even though I was matched by the M/A. I loved the consistency of it, and like I said went on like a dream, stayed on like a dream, as light as a dream...but I had to mix it with my MAC Pro Long Wear Concealer to get the right yellow undertone. I used my fingers to apply over my foundation and powder to set. I do really like it, so I'll keep it as a back up, but it's by no means a HG product for me.

I absolutely love this concealer. I have it in #37 (white). It is wonderful for fair skin. I use it for under my eyes and for concealing red, cease lines I have on my neck. It is so opaque but that is the good part. It covers like a concealer is suppose to. I had to order from Poland and even with that Id order it a million mores times. All the Inglot makeup that Ive bought has been of such a good quality....ten times better than what we get here in the states. LOVE this make up line :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Unfortunate allergic reaction. I'm not a fan of this brand. It may appear innovative and economical, but my skin does not agree with most of their products.

on 10/28/2016 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Best concealer I have ever bought to date.

You know that line (or groove or whatever) your under-eyes have? The one that just gives away how sunken in those dark circles really are? And when you put concealer on it's still visible?

This one faded it out. I am not joking. I have been using this one daily (okay, every day in a work day) and it's like I don't have under eyes to begin with (like photoshop!). And no, it's not even visible from an angle, or under harsh light, or anything! It's the weirdest phenomenon I've ever encountered. This one trumped the Maybelline Fit Me, NYX Above and Beyond Concealer and NYX HD concealer for me! I look like I've slept more than 8 hours when I have this on.

Okay, enough with the raving. As far as spot concealing goes (and I need a lot in that department) it does a good job as well, sometimes you need to add a second layer though.

My only gripe is that it's not too long lasting. I don't use a primer or setting spray, just powders, but half the time I forget to apply it. Bear in mind I do touch my face a lot, so it may speak more about my bad habits. Note as well that it doesn't budge under my eyes at all, just where my blemishes are.

The shade is SLIGHTLY off for me - it's just a little too pinky (whereas I am more of a yellow undertone) but when I bought it I was in a rush and didn't swatch properly so I can't blame the concealer for that.

Also, you get 10mL of product! If you bought two of a typical drugstore concealer, it would be more expensive than this one. And it's only slightly more expensive than most drugstore concealers (I bought mine for about 12 dollars). You don't need much either, it'll last you a long time!

on 7/9/2013 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I have shade 35 (yellow) and it's in a tube (the AMC Cream Concealer is in a glass jar). The yellow is perfect for brightening discolorations and under eye shadows, and this formula isn't greasy at all (unlike the AMC Cream Concealerm which is for dry skin). This is very highly concentrated and it's surprising how little is needed to have a nice effect. Cream Concealer works beautifully over sunscreen and my YSM Cream Foundation in Shade 52.

the AMC cream concealer is the one in a jar (mine's plastic) and the regular cream concealer is in the tube. I have the AMC cream concealer and I find it amazing! I'm MAC NC20 for reference and I used the Inglot shade 66, which is a bit yellow in undertone but I found that it works well for me. I have combination (dry/oily) skin with some open pores, acne scarring, and 1-2 active pimples. this product conceals extremely well! it stays put all day too. in comparison to the MAC famous studiofinish concealer, I actually prefer this and have repurchased this, with no plans to repurchase the MAC one. the texture is MUCH smoother and its a genuine joy to apply and blend. it has great coverage and color correction for redness. I wear this and studiofix powder foundation everyday and it works a dream although I don't have perfect skin. can't recommend this enough. :)

on 7/20/2013 8:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

My concern was to get a concealer for blemishes.
I have combo skin with hormonal breakouts and need to cover red spots and healing cyst scars.
My skin is often a little flaky as well with dry areas around my nose and on cheeks.This stuff is such a relief for me!
I picked the 64 shade - perfect match for NC15 skin. This is a petrolatum based product so its staying power is much much better (IMHO:) than the silicone based alternatives.I applied it with the e/s blending brush as reccommended my the SA who sold be this. Great idea which would not occure to me. You just carefully use the soft tip of the brush to blend the product over a spot and spread it around so no border is visible.
I wore this during a 10 hrs dancing night in a hot humid club conditions and felt great. I did not expect it to stay untouched when I literally felt sweat going down off me, my spots were slightly visible in the end, but not red, not attracting attention. Plus the product did not slip off my face, it seemed like it just naturally faded a little. No chalkiness, no clumps, no mess.
The petrolatum formula is very friendly to my sensitive skin, had absolutely no issue with it (which is often the case for me). It is enriched with retinyl palmitate and tocopherol (in the end of the ingredients list though, so the concentraion could be weak). It is not fragrance free but I was not almost able to smell anything and definitely not irritating.
Not tested on animals. I have no problems with parabens but if you don´t like them its paraben free.
The package is tiny 5,5 g pot, which I am happy with, though not extremely hygienic so I always wash my hand properly befor grabbing it.
The SA warned me the finish is a little glossy, nothing terrible but better to set with powder.
Certainly reccommend!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This concealer is thick and creamy, so you dont need very much to cover up unsightly spots. It comes in a glass jar which is nice, but since it is a jar, I have to use s brush because I tried dipping my finger and it gets in my fingernails(which is gross and unhygenic). The yellowish tone helps correct under eye area so I also use it for that. Best of all, it doesn't break me out, so I dont have to worry about it with my acne. It does have a tendency to slide which is why it needs to be set with powder. It works great for the price though, only 11 bucks for a jar, and Inglot does seem to have generally high end level products for lower prices. Will probably purchase another form of Inglot concealer, since this one seemed nice.