Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder
Bourjois Healthy Balance PowderBourjois Healthy Balance Powder

4.5

TALC,NYLON-12,OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE,KAOLIN,ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE,DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER,ZINC PCA,METHYLPARABEN,PARFUM (FRAGRANCE),TOCOPHERYL ACETATE,ZINC STEARATE,AQUA (WATER),BUTYLENE GLYCOL,PROPYLPARABEN,DIOSPYROS KAKI FRUIT EXTRACT,CITRUS JUNOS FRUIT EXTRACT,[+/- (MAY CONTAIN) :CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES),CI 77019 (MICA),CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES),CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]11BMT001-1A

on 7/19/2017 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I was so excited that my local drugstore started carrying this brand and the first thing I picked up was this gem. It smells divine!! It's sweet but it doesn't linger once you put it on. Your brush will smell lovely though ;) This powder is so finely milled, it glides on the skin and doesn't give you a cakey finish; something I hate with most compact powders. It is a sheer/light coverage powder so despite only having 4 shades, I think you can get away with using a powder that is close to your skin tone, instead of being the exact colour of your skin. I was surprised for the first time, because I was only in the 3rd darkest shade and in Asian drugstores, anything above a medium skin tone is like looking for gold. Being in a hot and humid country does make this powder stand the test of time, so it doesn't last 10 hours but depending on the weather, it does last long enough for my normal/combo skin. Probably won't be the best for oily skin since it isn't a completely mattifying powder. It does let a bit of shine peek through. I'd say this is lovely as a setting and finishing powder and the packaging is so travel-friendly due to it's slim and sleek design!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The most amazing compact powder ever. I use it in 56 - Hale Claire and it suits my skin tone perfectly, its hard to find such a perfect match. Sometimes I use it over my foundation or BB Cream, sometimes on its own. It keeps my face matte for my 8-9 hour work day. I also used it when I was on holiday in Budapest in the Summer (40 degrees celcius) and my face looked so fresh in the pictures, even at the end of the day. I think it does last the 10 hours that it claims. I also love the cute red packaging. Its also quite sturdy considering that I dropped the powder from chest height and the packaging did not break. I already have a backup but will definitely repurchase when I run through that one.