Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder

Bourjois Healthy Balance PowderBourjois Healthy Balance Powder

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

TALC,NYLON-12,OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE,KAOLIN,ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE,DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER,ZINC PCA,METHYLPARABEN,PARFUM (FRAGRANCE),TOCOPHERYL ACETATE,ZINC STEARATE,AQUA (WATER),BUTYLENE GLYCOL,PROPYLPARABEN,DIOSPYROS KAKI FRUIT EXTRACT,CITRUS JUNOS FRUIT EXTRACT,[+/- (MAY CONTAIN) :CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES),CI 77019 (MICA),CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES),CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]11BMT001-1A

on 2/6/2016 1:54:00 PM

Honestly one of the WORST products i have ever tried. I have combination oily/dry skin and i saw a few youtubers rave about this so i thought why not.... big mistake. This product broke me out like nothing ever before. I dont have acne prone or particularly sensitive skin but this product made my skin look like i had an actual acne break out. My pores were a mess and i had big painful spots all over my face, my skin had never looked so terrible. My oils seeped through within the first 2-3 hours and it really emphasized and clung to my dry patches. the only pro to this was that it was a perfect colour match for me, as i have olive/golden tones and can barely ever find a foundation that caters to that but other than that it was trash.

on 1/15/2016 11:13:00 PM

this is a great powder. it was slightly too light for my nc42 skin but i used it to set my under eye concealor and in the center of my face to help keep the oil in check.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

* ME - NC25-30 (medium-to-light beige with yellow undertones). Normal to dry, drier in the winter.
* PRODUCT CLAIMS - Ultra fine and melting texture with 10 hours matte finish and boosted radiance. Asian fruit therapy: Sharon fruit for hydration and Yuzu fruit for an anti-shine finish.
* REVIEW - I purchased this in Beige Clair / Light Beige (53) as a companion to the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum foundation also in the same color. After testing this out for the past couple of months in conjunction with the Healthy Mix Serum foundation, I am pleased to report that this does not disappoint.
* PLUSES:
+ Beige Clair / Light Beige (53) is a good match for my skin tone
+ Sets makeup beautifully and absorbs excess oil
+ Nice smooth, silky texture
+ Does not feel heavy, cakey or dull and is not ashy whatsoever
+ Does not contain fragrance (or the fragrance is so light, I don't really smell it).
* MINUSES:
- Does not last 10 hours as claimed (Really, Bourjois?!)
- No SPF
- No powder puff included and no space for one either
* PRICE - About 15 at drugstores.
* VERDICT - As a companion to Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum foundation, this works well for me. Packaging wise, its feels a little cheap. This is a simple plastic pressed compact with mirror inside. I would prefer a powder puff to go with it but unfortunately, there's not even space for one, making on the go touch-ups a bit difficult. A minor complaint given the products performance does outweigh its design faults. I like that it gives a natural finish without making my skin look flat or dull. As with the Healthy Mix Serum foundation, I am quite pleased with this pressed powder.