Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder
Bourjois Healthy Balance PowderBourjois Healthy Balance Powder

4.2

TALC,NYLON-12,OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE,KAOLIN,ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE,DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER,ZINC PCA,METHYLPARABEN,PARFUM (FRAGRANCE),TOCOPHERYL ACETATE,ZINC STEARATE,AQUA (WATER),BUTYLENE GLYCOL,PROPYLPARABEN,DIOSPYROS KAKI FRUIT EXTRACT,CITRUS JUNOS FRUIT EXTRACT,[+/- (MAY CONTAIN) :CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES),CI 77019 (MICA),CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES),CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]11BMT001-1A

on 1/26/2017 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

#52 Vanilla Love this powder!! Hands down, it is one of the best. I think it is better than Mac by for, better than Estee L., better than Lancome even. It is so soft and smooth on my face and it does not change color over my moisture cream. It doesn't settle into my many wrinkles and the shade #52 is perfect for my skin tone. There is a light fragrance that does not stay around long. I really must order a backup before another one gets discontinued.

on 4/8/2016 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I would, but it oxidizes like a bitch.... I look like I've been rolling in cheetos. Pity as it feels great!

on 3/18/2016 10:55:00 AM

The results you get from this powder are amazing! It is super smooth and it doesn't look like you are wearing any powder, it gives you a very natural and smooth finish. I also like that it is yellow toned. Unfortunately it is not so 'healthy' since it contains perfume and other ingredients that are quite bad for your skin.

on 12/27/2015 7:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have this is shade 52-Vanille.
This pressed powder comes in a nice, sleek compact, which is great to carry with you. It doesn't have it's own sponge applicator, I bought a set of Boots own brand ones - the really thin ones and they fit perfectly in the compact. Like that it can work for touch ups, unless you like to carry a retractable powder brush which would work just fine too.
I apply it to set my make up or on bare skin on minimal make up days with either the RT powder brush (to set make up) or the Bourjois kabuki brush (on bare skin).
Gives a nice matte effect that doesn't look caked on and it doesn't pile up in my fine lines on my forehead nor does it cling to the odd dry patch I may have. It's not drying nor irritating.
Has a subtle scent in the compact but I don't smell it on the skin after application.
I really love this and I have already repurchased (at my second one currently with another repurchase on the horizon as I'm running out of this soon).
I don't need to buy other matte finish powder, the price point is great for what it is. There's tons out there that cost even 4-5 times as much and do the same, so no point in buying something more expensive to achieve the same result.

Not sure what rating to give to this, maybe a 4.5. I just wish it had a touch more coverage.

I use no liquids or creams, only powder over a generous application of sunscreen. So I have tried several inexpensive or midrange powders and use a few of them daily, on different parts of my face depending where I need more oil control or coverage.

I had been curious about Healthy Balance for a while and I finally pulled the trigger where I found it on my latest trip to Europe for about 10 CAD. no excuse not to try it.

It is slightly more mattifying than my beloved wnw Coverall but it has much less coverage. Smell in a powder is unusual for me and this has a strong smell, but by no means unpleasant. The compact is thin with no brush/sponge and a large mirror.

Will I repurchase? not sure. From what I've heard I expect Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless to be very similar to this. Same finish, same coverage. Maybe I will purchase that one instead to try it.

For now I use it on my nose area with some more pigmented powder on top for more coverage. On my forehead I need something more mattifying and with even less coverage.

on 9/29/2015 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this pressed powder to set my foundation. Very finely milled and excellent quality for the price. I've been using it now for about 3 years and keep repurchasing it! I have normal skin with a slightly oily t zone and I've been very satisfied with it :)

on 8/6/2015 3:00:00 PM

Shade: 55 Beige Fonce (dark beige) My Skin: Medium/Combination

A very nice powder, that works well on my medium (plus fake tanned) skin tone. It would be way too dark for me in the winter months.
It is very Silky to touch and finely milled. It has a sort of fruity scent, but you don't really notice this once its applied to the face.
The powder is much finer than my old Rimmel Stay Matte (which is fantastic & cheap), and somehow really makes my face look brighter.
I thought my face was a bit shiny by the end of the day (9 hours), but when I touched my face it was dry, so i presume it is the "glow" that looked a tiny bit shiney, but it still looked pretty.
I know it says it gives a "healthy glow" on the package, but I wasn't really expecting to actualy notice any difference from my usual powder, but I really can see the difference and it makes my skin look lovely.
Very slimline packaging with a mirror, but absolutely no space for a compact sponge, which is a bit annoying if you want to take it with you, but fine for in the makeup box at home using a brush or a puff.
I have very sensitive skin, and have had no problems using this so far.
I love it and will deffinately repurchse it.

This is a lovely little powder. Good sized mirror, natural shade and a nice finish

on 7/2/2015 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Bottom line: Wonderful little compact and a great powder. Matte but not dull. My oils do break though towards the middle of the day but I just re-powder and its all good. This fits so nicely in my purse I'm absolutely in love with it. I used the rimmel stay matte powder for years before this and now I'm totally convinced.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is my no fail go to powder that i can always count on and know it'll be good so if you've been thinking of getting it definitely do so.