Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder
Bourjois Healthy Balance PowderBourjois Healthy Balance Powder

TALC,NYLON-12,OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE,KAOLIN,ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE,DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER,ZINC PCA,METHYLPARABEN,PARFUM (FRAGRANCE),TOCOPHERYL ACETATE,ZINC STEARATE,AQUA (WATER),BUTYLENE GLYCOL,PROPYLPARABEN,DIOSPYROS KAKI FRUIT EXTRACT,CITRUS JUNOS FRUIT EXTRACT,[+/- (MAY CONTAIN) :CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES),CI 77019 (MICA),CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES),CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]11BMT001-1A

on 9/24/2014 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really did enjoy this powder! I have combination skin and do tend to get very shiny around the t-zones and this powder does prevent shine! I would say I had to apply after seven hours which is very impressive! It also smells very nice!

This product didn't break me out. It smells fruity like all their healthy mix products, which doesn't bother me at all. I love the fruity smell.

It's a good light coverage powder I love using it with bb cream and healthy mix foundation. the packaging is red and slim.

on 7/11/2013 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I'm an NC25 to NC30 for MAC and I use 53 (Beige Clair/ Light Beige) for the healthy mix gel foundation, but I'm a 52 (Vanille/ Vanilla) in this. I have acne-prone skin and this doesn't break me out, doesn't cake, and is mattifying. It glides on well and it's staying power is fine (nowhere near 10 hours though) but doesn't provide much coverage at all. I use this on my T-zone over my foundation and under my eyes, over my concealer, or alone just to even out my skintone.

It's in a thin packaging that comes with a mirror but not an applicator (you won't be able to fit a sponge in it either!) so I just wash my hands and touch up in the washroom. One of the better powders I've used and I definitely would repurchase!

First of all, this smells amazing, like fruity cake :D so i love applying it. The packaging is average, but it feels pretty sturdy. I have very dry skin and this honestly does not emphasize any dryness or irritate my skin, and makes my skin feel smooth to the touch. I've been using it a lot for months now and i still haven't hit pan.