Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder
Bourjois Healthy Balance PowderBourjois Healthy Balance Powder

3.9

TALC,NYLON-12,OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE,KAOLIN,ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE,DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER,ZINC PCA,METHYLPARABEN,PARFUM (FRAGRANCE),TOCOPHERYL ACETATE,ZINC STEARATE,AQUA (WATER),BUTYLENE GLYCOL,PROPYLPARABEN,DIOSPYROS KAKI FRUIT EXTRACT,CITRUS JUNOS FRUIT EXTRACT,[+/- (MAY CONTAIN) :CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES),CI 77019 (MICA),CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES),CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]11BMT001-1A

on 1/26/2017 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

#52 Vanilla Love this powder!! Hands down, it is one of the best. I think it is better than Mac by for, better than Estee L., better than Lancome even. It is so soft and smooth on my face and it does not change color over my moisture cream. It doesn't settle into my many wrinkles and the shade #52 is perfect for my skin tone. There is a light fragrance that does not stay around long. I really must order a backup before another one gets discontinued.

on 3/6/2016 2:36:00 PM

Lovely finish on the skin! Doesnt leave that powdery look and perferct compact packaging. I used to use Charlotte Tilbury's face powder and Kevin Aucoin's loose powder but felt they were tooooo pricey to keep repurchasing. This is as good without the massive price tag!

on 2/25/2016 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

I wanted to love it. The package was light and slim. When I first applied it with brush, I thought it was worth the rave. The powder was "invisible". It was not super matte so my skin still looked natural. But after a couple hours, it seriously oxidized. My face became oddly earthy! Worse still, the texture became super drying and matte. I needed to take it all off at my office. And I don't have such experience with any other brands.

on 8/6/2015 3:00:00 PM

Shade: 55 Beige Fonce (dark beige) My Skin: Medium/Combination

A very nice powder, that works well on my medium (plus fake tanned) skin tone. It would be way too dark for me in the winter months.
It is very Silky to touch and finely milled. It has a sort of fruity scent, but you don't really notice this once its applied to the face.
The powder is much finer than my old Rimmel Stay Matte (which is fantastic & cheap), and somehow really makes my face look brighter.
I thought my face was a bit shiny by the end of the day (9 hours), but when I touched my face it was dry, so i presume it is the "glow" that looked a tiny bit shiney, but it still looked pretty.
I know it says it gives a "healthy glow" on the package, but I wasn't really expecting to actualy notice any difference from my usual powder, but I really can see the difference and it makes my skin look lovely.
Very slimline packaging with a mirror, but absolutely no space for a compact sponge, which is a bit annoying if you want to take it with you, but fine for in the makeup box at home using a brush or a puff.
I have very sensitive skin, and have had no problems using this so far.
I love it and will deffinately repurchse it.

on 6/1/2015 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This powder is finely milled, so it feels like you are wearing nothing. It controls oil better than other powders (Rimmel Stay Matte, which I did not like very much), and it has a light-medium coverage, so you can use it on its own, but also to set your liquid foundation. It lasts 5-6 hours on my skin if I do not touch my face.
I usually use mineral makeup with just a few ingredients, because other powders (such as MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural) break me out, but this one did not.
The packaging is sturdy and really compact, so you can take it in your purse. It is also ideal for touch-ups, since it has a mirror.
The product has a smell to it, but it did not find it to be overwhelming
The color I have is 53 Beige Claire which is a good match for my NC20-25 skin. The product has 9 g/0.32 oz. and costs 10.25 at my local drugstore.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Underrated powder ever! This is super amazing in setting my makeup (even concealer and blemish areas) for a whole day!

on 9/11/2014 4:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

super nice coverage but broke me out so bad! i had to throw it out. i thought it was just because my diet was messed up but when i checked cosdna.com, the ingredients where horribly acne-causing!!! all red big bumps everywhere on my face that i now find hard to get rid off. that's why i always check makeup ingredients now after this incident.

on 1/15/2014 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This powder doesn't really cover blemishes, but it does leave my face feeling smooth and gives me a natural look, not cakey or too powdery. It has a nice fragrance to it and blends nicely. The downfall is the packaging. It doesn't come with a puff and even if you were to purchase one on your own, it wouldn't fit in the compact. They should really change this cheap packaging. Other then that, I like it and will probably continue to purchase it.