Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder
Bourjois Healthy Balance PowderBourjois Healthy Balance Powder

TALC,NYLON-12,OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE,KAOLIN,ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE,DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER,ZINC PCA,METHYLPARABEN,PARFUM (FRAGRANCE),TOCOPHERYL ACETATE,ZINC STEARATE,AQUA (WATER),BUTYLENE GLYCOL,PROPYLPARABEN,DIOSPYROS KAKI FRUIT EXTRACT,CITRUS JUNOS FRUIT EXTRACT,[+/- (MAY CONTAIN) :CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES),CI 77019 (MICA),CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES),CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]11BMT001-1A

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This powder is my most favorite, cherished powder ever, and possibly my favorite product at the moment, too. The entire line of Bourjois healthy mix products are really great.
This powder, like the concealer and foundation, smells REALLY good! That's one reason why I enjoy it so much, it doesn't smell like that classic makeup-chemical smell.
My skin tends to get quite oily throughout the day, especially if I'm wearing makeup, no matter the season. This powder has been the only one that has kept me looking fairly matte and shine-free, and even better, I feel matte as well. This product wouldn't be worth it if it kept my skin matte but made me feel gross. The product also claims to mattify for ten hours. On a normal day for me, from the time I put on my makeup, the powder lasts up until I head home for the day, and that's nearly ten hours, so it does last pretty long, and I haven't had any major breakouts.
I don't use it to seriously cover blemishes, and I don't believe it has the power to do that. I think it's meant to be for light coverage. I kind of rely on concealer to do that, and for the most part, my acne isn't serious. So I don't use apply a heavy amount. But the compressed powder, along with using a kabuki brush, really makes a smoothing effect on skin and in indoor lighting, my skin looks nearly perfect.
This powder is quite expensive, (in Canada) regular price $24. Luckily this product is sold where I work so I get it for $16-17, another reason why this product is awesome for me. Another slight problem is that you don't get very much of it, the pan is quite small, and the packaging is kind of lame for a $24 powder. Its a simple container with a mirror inside. Since I don't use so much of it at once, I'm hoping it'll last a while. The Bourjois products aren't at the very top for price, but definitely not at the bottom either.
I definitely recommend this product and I will be buying it again :)

on 1/12/2014 7:47:00 AM

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

One of my favourite settings powders. The packaging is slim, so easy to take with you. The powder itself is silky and feels finely milled. It's good to apply throughout the day to mattify your face as it applies no colour. Overall a must have in my purse.