Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder
Bourjois Healthy Balance PowderBourjois Healthy Balance Powder

3.5

TALC,NYLON-12,OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE,KAOLIN,ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE,DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER,ZINC PCA,METHYLPARABEN,PARFUM (FRAGRANCE),TOCOPHERYL ACETATE,ZINC STEARATE,AQUA (WATER),BUTYLENE GLYCOL,PROPYLPARABEN,DIOSPYROS KAKI FRUIT EXTRACT,CITRUS JUNOS FRUIT EXTRACT,[+/- (MAY CONTAIN) :CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES),CI 77019 (MICA),CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES),CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]11BMT001-1A

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I both love and hate this powder. I love that it appears on the face smoothly and doesn't cake on my NYX HD foundation or on the bourjois foundie of the same variant. It is matte for about an hour only but turns out dewy-looking after 2hrs or so. A lot of people compliment my makeup that it looks good even hours after application. I use #52, (i am NC20 on mac) but it appears grayish after applying but turns out ok when my oil starts to come out. Weird but I can live with it. Hahaha i need to always reapply it but it doesn't cake at all! I like the packaging, its sturdy and the product didn't turned to powder when it accidentally slipped in my palm! Only the pan was detached on the compact! But on my second pan, i broke out like crazy and I stopped using it for a while. But other than that, i really like this powder.

on 11/8/2012 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

bought it together with the hm serum, both in shade 53. I am still searching for the perfect pressed powder for oil-control and touch-ups during the day. This one, sadly, doesn't match my skin color.

Pros:
Silky structure
Pretty, as alwasy, Bourjois packigig (the box feels heavy and concrete)
Has a mirror

Cons:
It has a mirror and no puff/spunge?! It would be definately more covinient to have at least little space to put your puff. Really bothers because it doesn't save space at all - still you have to put a spunge in your purse.
The color doesn't match the hm serum, which is shame. Limited colors.
When "patting" on your skin starts to be VERY visible. Really yellowish.

Ladies with more yellow undertones would prefere it more, I asume.