Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder
Bourjois Healthy Balance PowderBourjois Healthy Balance Powder

4.1

TALC,NYLON-12,OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE,KAOLIN,ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE,DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER,ZINC PCA,METHYLPARABEN,PARFUM (FRAGRANCE),TOCOPHERYL ACETATE,ZINC STEARATE,AQUA (WATER),BUTYLENE GLYCOL,PROPYLPARABEN,DIOSPYROS KAKI FRUIT EXTRACT,CITRUS JUNOS FRUIT EXTRACT,[+/- (MAY CONTAIN) :CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES),CI 77019 (MICA),CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES),CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]11BMT001-1A

on 3/18/2016 10:55:00 AM

The results you get from this powder are amazing! It is super smooth and it doesn't look like you are wearing any powder, it gives you a very natural and smooth finish. I also like that it is yellow toned. Unfortunately it is not so 'healthy' since it contains perfume and other ingredients that are quite bad for your skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I've got oily & acne prone skin, & the only pure reason why I bought this pressed powder was just to keep my T-zones matte/foundation to stay on longer - it broke me out! I realized my skin reacted badly as I started to have tiny whiteheads appearing especially on my cheeks, & I already have mild acne. You can imagine how distressed I was!

I'll only recommend it to people who doesn't have oily & acne prone skin. I didn't see the "healthy glow" it so claims just literally "mattify" your makeup. I also realized it made my acne more obvious when my foundation I had on did a perfect job in terms of coverage. I noticed that it did made my face ghost like even after getting the darkest shade I could find at that moment - dark beige - as I have tan Asian skin.

In terms of packaging it did not come with any sort of brush, sponge etc but it did come with a mirror as its in the form of compact powder.

Overall 4/10 did not impress me one slight bit. I'm selling mine online & getting a new one!! What a waste of money :(

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've used this powder for over a year now and honestly this is the best I've ever tried. I've already repurcased it 3 times and I will buy it again if I run out of it. It's a drugstore product though it's a little pricey, yet for me it is totally worth it. The packaging in cute and it has a mirror in it. The colour range is not big but since it only has a sheer coverage I don't think it's a huge problem (maybe for very deep skin tones, but as for my porcelain light skin, I could find the perfect, very pale, yellow colour, which is the lightest I could get.) I've got acne-prone, oily skin with a few dry patches and whiteheads all over my face. It did not break me out or cause me any more problems on my skin which is a huge miracle. This powder mattifyes my complexion for long hours (well, ut depends on the foundation and moisturizer I use as well). It has a sheer coverage but reduces the appearance of pores and redness nicely. It's not drying at all, I'd recommend this product for dry skin type as well, along with the Healthy Mix foundation Bourjois has in this line. This powder is suitable for probably all skin types for different benefits, has a quite fair price and has a very natural finish. And last but not least it smells very pleasantly, kind of fruity but not too strong which I love.

on 12/20/2015 9:07:00 PM

Love this product. Keep my face look poreless and matte for over 8h. I just need to quickly touch up on forehead at lunch time. Actually, it can be a little bit dry for my chin and cheek but mist hydration as Sukin can help.
Package looks cheap and power is not really pressed. It can be a little bit messy if I use the kabuki brush to apply, but not a big deal to me.
I have spent times to find suitble powder for my combination skin. Even Physiscian Formula or Mac Blot Powder are not my best choices. This powder is quite nice, light and provide good coverage.

on 10/21/2015 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

So I've been on the hunt for a non comedogenic powder as my skin is acne prone, this one is amazing. The coverage is medium, I have lots of small hyperpigmentation acne marks and this alone covers them really well. I don't use anything else, just this powder, because I'm lazy. My skin is very oily and I would usually have to powder again 2-3 times during the day but with this powder I don't have to, my skin stays nice all day.

on 7/2/2015 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Bottom line: Wonderful little compact and a great powder. Matte but not dull. My oils do break though towards the middle of the day but I just re-powder and its all good. This fits so nicely in my purse I'm absolutely in love with it. I used the rimmel stay matte powder for years before this and now I'm totally convinced.

on 1/15/2014 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This powder doesn't really cover blemishes, but it does leave my face feeling smooth and gives me a natural look, not cakey or too powdery. It has a nice fragrance to it and blends nicely. The downfall is the packaging. It doesn't come with a puff and even if you were to purchase one on your own, it wouldn't fit in the compact. They should really change this cheap packaging. Other then that, I like it and will probably continue to purchase it.

on 7/11/2013 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I'm an NC25 to NC30 for MAC and I use 53 (Beige Clair/ Light Beige) for the healthy mix gel foundation, but I'm a 52 (Vanille/ Vanilla) in this. I have acne-prone skin and this doesn't break me out, doesn't cake, and is mattifying. It glides on well and it's staying power is fine (nowhere near 10 hours though) but doesn't provide much coverage at all. I use this on my T-zone over my foundation and under my eyes, over my concealer, or alone just to even out my skintone.

It's in a thin packaging that comes with a mirror but not an applicator (you won't be able to fit a sponge in it either!) so I just wash my hands and touch up in the washroom. One of the better powders I've used and I definitely would repurchase!

It's really great to use over foundation and makes my skin feel baby smooth. Really really love it. It also smells pretty dam good so that's a bonus. Does not cause breakouts and is very acne friendly. I did wish it came with a sponge or something and was pretty disappointed when I found out it didnt but hey u survived :p