Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder
Bourjois Healthy Balance PowderBourjois Healthy Balance Powder

4.1

TALC,NYLON-12,OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE,KAOLIN,ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE,DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER,ZINC PCA,METHYLPARABEN,PARFUM (FRAGRANCE),TOCOPHERYL ACETATE,ZINC STEARATE,AQUA (WATER),BUTYLENE GLYCOL,PROPYLPARABEN,DIOSPYROS KAKI FRUIT EXTRACT,CITRUS JUNOS FRUIT EXTRACT,[+/- (MAY CONTAIN) :CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES),CI 77019 (MICA),CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES),CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]11BMT001-1A

on 7/19/2017 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I was so excited that my local drugstore started carrying this brand and the first thing I picked up was this gem. It smells divine!! It's sweet but it doesn't linger once you put it on. Your brush will smell lovely though ;) This powder is so finely milled, it glides on the skin and doesn't give you a cakey finish; something I hate with most compact powders. It is a sheer/light coverage powder so despite only having 4 shades, I think you can get away with using a powder that is close to your skin tone, instead of being the exact colour of your skin. I was surprised for the first time, because I was only in the 3rd darkest shade and in Asian drugstores, anything above a medium skin tone is like looking for gold. Being in a hot and humid country does make this powder stand the test of time, so it doesn't last 10 hours but depending on the weather, it does last long enough for my normal/combo skin. Probably won't be the best for oily skin since it isn't a completely mattifying powder. It does let a bit of shine peek through. I'd say this is lovely as a setting and finishing powder and the packaging is so travel-friendly due to it's slim and sleek design!

on 10/7/2016 7:34:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I had this for some time in my drawer (I don't usually wear foundation) thought I'd try it again. I was so happy I did!.. I used a short haired, flat-top kabuki type brush to apply and the result is exceptional (I used to use a sponge pad, probably why I haven't use it again). The brush just picked up product off the pan and glided on my skin, literally.. Very finely milled product silky to the touch blends effortlessly on the skin ... gives minimal coverage...can build up to a light medium. The scent is pretty and not overbearing. But I have to say, my face... my skin appeared a smooth FLAWLESS matte!! This never happens to me with foundation. I am really liking the finish. I went to the grocery store the same day and got complimented how great I looked! Ok Bourjois HBUP you've earn a place in my daily skincare routine! Highly recommend this powered foundation.

on 9/29/2015 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this pressed powder to set my foundation. Very finely milled and excellent quality for the price. I've been using it now for about 3 years and keep repurchasing it! I have normal skin with a slightly oily t zone and I've been very satisfied with it :)

on 9/2/2014 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder is an EXCELLENT product. I've been on a hunt for a powder that will keep me matte throughout the day, and this is it. I started off using the Bourjois Healthy Gel Serum and it's become by HG foundation. I was using my Mac Studio Fix Powder on top of it, but unfortunately, it didn't work well with it as it would cause my face to become oily pretty quickly. I then picked up the Bourjois Powder in the darkest shade (#55) and it is seriously the best! Great coverage, keeps me matte -- albeit, not for 16 hours like it claims... maybe more like 8 hours, and does not break me out, which is the most important factor for me. The packaging is very sleek, and a little product goes a long way. Side note: I heard that Bourjois is owned by Chanel, so you know you're getting top quality.

Hypoallergenic formula
Non comedogenic
Dermatologically tested

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The most amazing compact powder ever. I use it in 56 - Hale Claire and it suits my skin tone perfectly, its hard to find such a perfect match. Sometimes I use it over my foundation or BB Cream, sometimes on its own. It keeps my face matte for my 8-9 hour work day. I also used it when I was on holiday in Budapest in the Summer (40 degrees celcius) and my face looked so fresh in the pictures, even at the end of the day. I think it does last the 10 hours that it claims. I also love the cute red packaging. Its also quite sturdy considering that I dropped the powder from chest height and the packaging did not break. I already have a backup but will definitely repurchase when I run through that one.

This product didn't break me out. It smells fruity like all their healthy mix products, which doesn't bother me at all. I love the fruity smell.

It's a good light coverage powder I love using it with bb cream and healthy mix foundation. the packaging is red and slim.

on 1/17/2013 6:20:00 PM

I am so impressed by most of Bourjois' complexion products (and not so much for the colour make up for which they are more recognised). This powder is a great value basic, which offers anti-shine properties and yet doesn't dry out the skin. Typical of most of Bourjois' products, it has a significant scent, so that may irritate some sensitive people but I like it. The packaging is very simple but robust, no room for a puff but I prefer to carry a retractable powder brush anyway for better application.

A good product, does what it proposes!

on 8/24/2012 9:41:00 AM

I'm about NC25 and No.53 matches the closest. This powder has a pleasant fruity smell. It definitely leaves a matte finish. I don't think it lasts long by itself as a powder foundation, but it works well as a setting powder. I like the slim packaging and don't mind that it doesn't come with a powder puff because I wouldn't use it anyway. The packaging itself does look cheap. Also, there's some fall out so I would recommend using a synthetic brush and dabbing it on the powder. I wouldn't repurchase because of the strong scent.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

* ME - NC25-30 (medium-to-light beige with yellow undertones). Normal to dry, drier in the winter.
* PRODUCT CLAIMS - Ultra fine and melting texture with 10 hours matte finish and boosted radiance. Asian fruit therapy: Sharon fruit for hydration and Yuzu fruit for an anti-shine finish.
* REVIEW - I purchased this in Beige Clair / Light Beige (53) as a companion to the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum foundation also in the same color. After testing this out for the past couple of months in conjunction with the Healthy Mix Serum foundation, I am pleased to report that this does not disappoint.
* PLUSES:
+ Beige Clair / Light Beige (53) is a good match for my skin tone
+ Sets makeup beautifully and absorbs excess oil
+ Nice smooth, silky texture
+ Does not feel heavy, cakey or dull and is not ashy whatsoever
+ Does not contain fragrance (or the fragrance is so light, I don't really smell it).
* MINUSES:
- Does not last 10 hours as claimed (Really, Bourjois?!)
- No SPF
- No powder puff included and no space for one either
* PRICE - About 15 at drugstores.
* VERDICT - As a companion to Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum foundation, this works well for me. Packaging wise, its feels a little cheap. This is a simple plastic pressed compact with mirror inside. I would prefer a powder puff to go with it but unfortunately, there's not even space for one, making on the go touch-ups a bit difficult. A minor complaint given the products performance does outweigh its design faults. I like that it gives a natural finish without making my skin look flat or dull. As with the Healthy Mix Serum foundation, I am quite pleased with this pressed powder.