Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder

Filtered by skin type : Other
Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder
Bourjois Healthy Balance PowderBourjois Healthy Balance Powder

TALC,NYLON-12,OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE,KAOLIN,ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE,DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER,ZINC PCA,METHYLPARABEN,PARFUM (FRAGRANCE),TOCOPHERYL ACETATE,ZINC STEARATE,AQUA (WATER),BUTYLENE GLYCOL,PROPYLPARABEN,DIOSPYROS KAKI FRUIT EXTRACT,CITRUS JUNOS FRUIT EXTRACT,[+/- (MAY CONTAIN) :CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES),CI 77019 (MICA),CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES),CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]11BMT001-1A

on 1/28/2016 4:06:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I swear I love everything from Bourjois. They make the best makeup products ever. Really. I love the smell of this powder, it smells so fresh. It doesn't provide much coverage but is amazing in mattifying my very oily skin for a good 5-6 hours. The colour 53 is a good match for my skin. Will def repurchase ❤️

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

It is finely milled and does not look like you are wearing a powder at all. The shade 52 (the lightest) matches my skin very well. It really looks and wears like an high end product.

Initially I was afraid that it will look too dark on my skin (I have fair skin), but it is perfect. This powder is very yellow.
I like this powder even more than my YSL Poudre Compacte Radiance. The shade is somewhat better on the skin.

I prefer fragrance free makeup and unfortunately it has fragrance in it. For those who are interested the scent is actually nice, not too strong once applied.
The packaging is awful, red plastic that looks cheap. I like that it does not have a place for the brush or sponge. Therefore it is light and compact to carry around.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this powder. Lovely smell, long-lasting coverage. I've switched from my (much more expensive) Clarins powder. Nice slim compact but you do need to use your own brush. A definite re-purchase.