Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder

Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder
Bourjois Healthy Balance PowderBourjois Healthy Balance Powder

TALC,NYLON-12,OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE,KAOLIN,ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE,DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER,ZINC PCA,METHYLPARABEN,PARFUM (FRAGRANCE),TOCOPHERYL ACETATE,ZINC STEARATE,AQUA (WATER),BUTYLENE GLYCOL,PROPYLPARABEN,DIOSPYROS KAKI FRUIT EXTRACT,CITRUS JUNOS FRUIT EXTRACT,[+/- (MAY CONTAIN) :CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES),CI 77019 (MICA),CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES),CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]11BMT001-1A

on 5/27/2018 10:55:00 AM

I bought this mainly because I loved the scent . I bought one shade darker so that it works as a bronzing powder. Shade did not really work as planned but product is really nice and I have hit pan. Does not oxidise, oil up the face or act weird . Just a good basic powder with cute packaging and nice scent. The mirror inside is a big plus too

on 5/27/2018 7:35:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Excellent product. It's gives matt look, but it's not drying.
I use it alone, without liquid foundation under.
Coverage is very light, I use it when my skin has no blemishes.
It looks completely natural.

I'm NC25 with neutral to warm undertones. Picked this up in Vanilla 52 (S$19.50) given the rave reviews and also my desire to mattify my mid-afternoon shiny T-zone (base: Clinique Superbalanced foundation in 63 Fresh Beige and a thin layer of translucent loose powder by Clinique).

As the powder came on its own with no sponge or applicator, I bought a small lilac powder brush from Essence (S$5.50) when I was at Watsons (local drugstore). The two items worked together like a charm! The shade is lightly yellow which fits my Asian skin tone and the powder is so fine that it settles nicely onto my skin, leaving an even finish which is not powdery/cakey or heavy looking (hence healthy looking skin effect). The packaging is in a nice ruby red, there's a mirror attached for convenience, and it's slim enough to slip into any handbag. Overall, I'm very impressed with this compact powder!

UPDATE: Vanilla 52 is an excellent match for my NC25 bare skin i.e. sans foundation. The powder when applied with Essence Powder Brush gives an even and light veil of colouring that makes the skin look healthy. Loving this powder!

on 1/26/2017 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

#52 Vanilla Love this powder!! Hands down, it is one of the best. I think it is better than Mac by for, better than Estee L., better than Lancome even. It is so soft and smooth on my face and it does not change color over my moisture cream. It doesn't settle into my many wrinkles and the shade #52 is perfect for my skin tone. There is a light fragrance that does not stay around long. I really must order a backup before another one gets discontinued.

on 10/7/2016 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I had this for some time in my drawer (I don't usually wear foundation) thought I'd try it again. I was so happy I did!.. I used a short haired, flat-top kabuki type brush to apply and the result is exceptional (I used to use a sponge pad, probably why I haven't use it again). The brush just picked up product off the pan and glided on my skin, literally.. Very finely milled product silky to the touch blends effortlessly on the skin ... gives minimal coverage...can build up to a light medium. The scent is pretty and not overbearing. But I have to say, my face... my skin appeared a smooth FLAWLESS matte!! This never happens to me with foundation. I am really liking the finish. I went to the grocery store the same day and got complimented how great I looked! Ok Bourjois HBUP you've earn a place in my daily skincare routine! Highly recommend this powered foundation.

on 10/2/2016 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Tried this out after reading reviews on powders for oily and acne prone skin. It works great when you put on a bit more product. I observe that it lasts around 4-5 hours. Touching up isn't a problem for me too. I use a powder brush when first applied and a denser brush for touching up when I'm out. It really evens out my skin tone giving a flawless finish. The scent isn't too overwhelming and luckily did not break me out.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this powder so much.. It's so finely milled and looks nice on my dry skin. I use this powder everyday and it last me around a year.. This is my current favorite setting powder! Will buy this again for sure

on 3/6/2016 2:36:00 PM

Lovely finish on the skin! Doesnt leave that powdery look and perferct compact packaging. I used to use Charlotte Tilbury's face powder and Kevin Aucoin's loose powder but felt they were tooooo pricey to keep repurchasing. This is as good without the massive price tag!

Just hit pan on this one to give a fair review!!! A solid 10. I had been a long-time user of mac mineralise skin finish and I gave a few drugstore powders a shot- from Maybelline to some organic brands, and this one just stands out. I guess the main point of a powder is to let foundation last without caking the face up- and this does the job. It is definitely a long lasting powder that prolonged my foundation wear, even longer than MSF, with a pretty finish.

on 1/28/2016 4:06:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I swear I love everything from Bourjois. They make the best makeup products ever. Really. I love the smell of this powder, it smells so fresh. It doesn't provide much coverage but is amazing in mattifying my very oily skin for a good 5-6 hours. The colour 53 is a good match for my skin. Will def repurchase ❤️