Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder

Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder

TALC,NYLON-12,OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE,KAOLIN,ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE,DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER,ZINC PCA,METHYLPARABEN,PARFUM (FRAGRANCE),TOCOPHERYL ACETATE,ZINC STEARATE,AQUA (WATER),BUTYLENE GLYCOL,PROPYLPARABEN,DIOSPYROS KAKI FRUIT EXTRACT,CITRUS JUNOS FRUIT EXTRACT,[+/- (MAY CONTAIN) :CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES),CI 77019 (MICA),CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES),CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]11BMT001-1A

I love this powder so much.. It's so finely milled and looks nice on my dry skin. I use this powder everyday and it last me around a year.. This is my current favorite setting powder! Will buy this again for sure

on 4/8/2016 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Simply put - This is so much better than any high-end powder I have used. It's great to chuck in my handbag, and I would be surprised if I bothered to ever try another powder. (If they discontinue this, I will be stockpiling)

To Read all 65 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/18/2016 10:55:00 AM

The results you get from this powder are amazing! It is super smooth and it doesn't look like you are wearing any powder, it gives you a very natural and smooth finish. I also like that it is yellow toned. Unfortunately it is not so 'healthy' since it contains perfume and other ingredients that are quite bad for your skin.

on 3/12/2016 9:36:00 AM

I had really high hopes for this one! However it just goes on the 'meh' pile... I didnt expect it to have any coverage or control oils, I just wanted it to set everything in place, which it doesn't. It seems to make me oilier! It never happened to me to have to blot my face 3h after I applied my makeup, especially not in the winter! It did cling to my dry patches but thats what happens when you powder dry skin. However I was willing to put up with all that until I noticied some tiny bumps on mu chin. This clogs my pores and its not pretty... Thinking back now that I stopped using it I think it made my skin look so sad and ashy, very dead like, like I was intensily dehydrated or havent slept for days. I like the packaging, I like the claims but the product isnt worth it.

on 3/6/2016 2:36:00 PM

Lovely finish on the skin! Doesnt leave that powdery look and perferct compact packaging. I used to use Charlotte Tilbury's face powder and Kevin Aucoin's loose powder but felt they were tooooo pricey to keep repurchasing. This is as good without the massive price tag!

on 2/25/2016 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

I wanted to love it. The package was light and slim. When I first applied it with brush, I thought it was worth the rave. The powder was "invisible". It was not super matte so my skin still looked natural. But after a couple hours, it seriously oxidized. My face became oddly earthy! Worse still, the texture became super drying and matte. I needed to take it all off at my office. And I don't have such experience with any other brands.

on 2/6/2016 1:54:00 PM

Honestly one of the WORST products i have ever tried. I have combination oily/dry skin and i saw a few youtubers rave about this so i thought why not.... big mistake. This product broke me out like nothing ever before. I dont have acne prone or particularly sensitive skin but this product made my skin look like i had an actual acne break out. My pores were a mess and i had big painful spots all over my face, my skin had never looked so terrible. My oils seeped through within the first 2-3 hours and it really emphasized and clung to my dry patches. the only pro to this was that it was a perfect colour match for me, as i have olive/golden tones and can barely ever find a foundation that caters to that but other than that it was trash.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I've got oily & acne prone skin, & the only pure reason why I bought this pressed powder was just to keep my T-zones matte/foundation to stay on longer - it broke me out! I realized my skin reacted badly as I started to have tiny whiteheads appearing especially on my cheeks, & I already have mild acne. You can imagine how distressed I was!

I'll only recommend it to people who doesn't have oily & acne prone skin. I didn't see the "healthy glow" it so claims just literally "mattify" your makeup. I also realized it made my acne more obvious when my foundation I had on did a perfect job in terms of coverage. I noticed that it did made my face ghost like even after getting the darkest shade I could find at that moment - dark beige - as I have tan Asian skin.

In terms of packaging it did not come with any sort of brush, sponge etc but it did come with a mirror as its in the form of compact powder.

Overall 4/10 did not impress me one slight bit. I'm selling mine online & getting a new one!! What a waste of money :(

Just hit pan on this one to give a fair review!!! A solid 10. I had been a long-time user of mac mineralise skin finish and I gave a few drugstore powders a shot- from Maybelline to some organic brands, and this one just stands out. I guess the main point of a powder is to let foundation last without caking the face up- and this does the job. It is definitely a long lasting powder that prolonged my foundation wear, even longer than MSF, with a pretty finish.

on 1/28/2016 4:06:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I swear I love everything from Bourjois. They make the best makeup products ever. Really. I love the smell of this powder, it smells so fresh. It doesn't provide much coverage but is amazing in mattifying my very oily skin for a good 5-6 hours. The colour 53 is a good match for my skin. Will def repurchase ❤️