Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder
Bourjois Healthy Balance PowderBourjois Healthy Balance Powder

4.3

TALC,NYLON-12,OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE,KAOLIN,ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE,DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER,ZINC PCA,METHYLPARABEN,PARFUM (FRAGRANCE),TOCOPHERYL ACETATE,ZINC STEARATE,AQUA (WATER),BUTYLENE GLYCOL,PROPYLPARABEN,DIOSPYROS KAKI FRUIT EXTRACT,CITRUS JUNOS FRUIT EXTRACT,[+/- (MAY CONTAIN) :CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES),CI 77019 (MICA),CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES),CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]11BMT001-1A

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This powder has a nice finish and nice scent, and the packaging is really cute and compact too! However, my skin is too oily and a layer of this is not enough to control my oils as it is too smooth(?)
Another thing is the shade limitations - maybe its just in my country but there's only four shades, and none of them matches me. In the end, i got the one slightly darker and use this powder when i'm using a slightly lighter foundation. It works but i cannot use it with other foundations or bb creams, which is a waste!
I would recommend to people, but its not something for me!

on 11/29/2015 7:00:00 AM

Love this powder, I have it in the shade 52 vanilla (the lightest shade) for setting under my eyes, and the shade 54 for setting my face makeup. I honestly love this, it is not too matte and drying for under my eyes, but keeps my T-zone shine free for the majority of the day, and I love the price point and smell !! I prefer this over my Mac and Urban Decay powders, and will continue to purchase. The only thing I don't like is the packaging, as the colour is quite obnoxiously bright

on 1/12/2014 7:47:00 AM

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

One of my favourite settings powders. The packaging is slim, so easy to take with you. The powder itself is silky and feels finely milled. It's good to apply throughout the day to mattify your face as it applies no colour. Overall a must have in my purse.

First of all, this smells amazing, like fruity cake :D so i love applying it. The packaging is average, but it feels pretty sturdy. I have very dry skin and this honestly does not emphasize any dryness or irritate my skin, and makes my skin feel smooth to the touch. I've been using it a lot for months now and i still haven't hit pan.

It's really great to use over foundation and makes my skin feel baby smooth. Really really love it. It also smells pretty dam good so that's a bonus. Does not cause breakouts and is very acne friendly. I did wish it came with a sponge or something and was pretty disappointed when I found out it didnt but hey u survived :p

on 4/10/2012 7:06:00 AM

Dont know why this powder doesn't have as many reviews! This is a great powder and definitely matifies the skin like it says. The only con is that it doesn't last for 10 hours like they claim, my face begins to shine after about 5 hours of wearing it, and sometimes if its too hot then its less than 5 hours. However, overall, its great over foundation and ideal for oily and combination skin.