mark. Gloss Gorgeous Stay On Lip Stain--Bella

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have had this for awhile and while I don't use it much everytime I do I wonder why I don't. The color is so pretty, it is not sticky, it leaves a shine but not an unnatural shine, and leaves a hint of color after the shine wears off. Bella looks darker, but on me it is a kind of raspberry color that looks really great.

I love this! While not a typical stain, this gloss provides a sheer to moderate amount of colour that is really long lasting! The glossiness tends to wear off after a while and the colour does fade, but you are still left with an even layer or sheer colour on your lips for hours and hours. Your lips feel comfortable and moisturized for hours even after the colour and shine fade some as well. I definitely recommend!

Received this item as part of my Topbox this month. Really like this gloss! I count it more as a gloss than a stain... it is long-lasting but doesn't really stain the lips. I get about 4-5 hours wear without needing to touch up which is pretty amazing for a gloss. Bella is a nice plummy colour. I also like the packaging - I was wary of click-up gloss because I have trouble getting the right amount of product, but it works well for this product.