Milani Shadow Eyez 12 HR Pencil

Milani Shadow Eyez 12 HR Pencil
image 1image 2image 3

4.3

Not tested on animals

Horrible allergic reaction. Why do they have to put carmine in a brown color? I do not get this reaction from maybelline color tattoo pots. I wore this while running errands and my eyes teared severely the whole time causing severe discomfort and I looked like a moron. Finding carmine and cps free cosmetics is turning into a huge effort. Wish it were band like other ingredients .

on 11/16/2015 1:46:00 AM

This shadow pencil is creamy wonderful and it glides softly on the lids like a dream! The color pay off is really good. I got mine in the shade Brown Deluxe and it is a great color for your crease. I use this in conjunction with my Loreal Infallible eyeshadow in Bronzed Taupe.

To Read all 37 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

ok for the most part they work great as a liner. i got black ink and i found them at the dollar tree so i brought 3. Even tho rimmel London scandal eyes is my shitz. I use it up so fast like seriously. anyway i ran out this morning and before i went to target to stock up i stop by the dollar tree for a few things and saw these shrug and brought them.

pros:
They are very creamy
They last a long time even in this humid heat.
color on point just as black as my rimmel london

cons:
dry feeling (i use coco butter on my eyez to combat this)
don't mess up it drys fast.
i cant see this as a eye shadow maybe if you going for dark Gothic look i suppose.
wont buy again

after i finish with these i'll be going back to my rimmel .

Nope nope nope. First of all, Walmart is a bitch. These ran for $8.99 a piece. Quality is terrible. Super fast drying, I applied it to both eyelids and it dried, so I had to remove it and start over. TERRIBLE FOR THE PRICE, horrendous. Lost the cap, so I'm fucked.

on 4/10/2015 11:50:00 AM

Is it only the tip portion of the pencil that's usable? If yes, it's very small and not worth the money. Or is there a way to extend the pencil portion? I can't rotate the bottom and cutting doesn't work either. Thanks.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Found them at Dollar Tree for $1!!!!! Purchased the purple, light violet and aqua blue. These don't budge! Don't need to use a primer with these!!!! 100% happy

on 8/13/2014 11:14:00 AM

Eh. I got the white one to do my waterline and smudge in my inner corners, and neither has worked out that well. It's too fat to do my waterline without gunking onto my lower lashes, and it won't mark my inner corners without leaving little clumps. Not good value.

on 7/21/2014 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

i LOVE these!!! I have the purple, Cafe Au Lait, bronze and a dark brown one (can't remember the name) and they are all wonderful! They don't smudge, they don't crease, they are easy to blend, they're pigmented and they apply so smooth! Unless you have VERY oily lids, I don't think a primer is needed.

on 5/29/2014 9:41:00 PM

I have two of these in a matte formula-cafe au lait (light brown) and almond (beige). I mainly use them on weekends when I want a natural, 30 second eye look (I put cafe au lait in the crease and almond on my lid/brow bone and blend with my finger). I do have to use primer under as these crease easily. They are not super long wearing even under primer, but I love the smooth texture and the matte finish. They were very affordable (around five dollars each) at CVS.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

These stay and work beautifully, I never have to add any extra primer to make it pop! <3