3.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

At first I really liked this. The scent is pleasant and the lotion absorbs well. However, I noticed my skin was becoming extra dry, so I upped my use of the lotion. The result was even drier, scaly, and red skin. Just one day with a different lotion and my skin improved.

About reviewer (110 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

2 years ago

Rich, absorbs after a while, nice lemon herbal fragrance. But it's expensive for what it is, and it's so heavy that it sits for a long time on top of your skin instead of sinking in. I didn't like it enough to repurchase.

About reviewer (440 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

2.0

4 years ago

Lemon and sage should be on a chicken. Not in body lotions. I didn't like the greasy feeling that followed afterwards. Would not recommend for anyone, even the driest of skins.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

5 years ago

The price is the biggest deterrent with this product. Sephora gets $29ish for 6.7 oz, which simply does not last if you're using it as an all over body cream. That being said, I love this cream! It's lighter than most body butters, absorbs quickly, and turns even my scaly, eczema ridden, elbows soft. The smell is lovely, and somewhat invigorating when applied after my morning shower, and the fragrance doesn't bother my sensitive skin. I will definitely continue to purchase, but will search out all the sales I can :-)

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

5 years ago

This has a nice fragrance and absorbs well into the skin, but I do not think it is terribly moisturizing for a body butter. When I use it my skin does not look moisturized after use, if that makes any sense. I bought this at a discount and when it is gone, I do not think I will re-purchase it.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

5 years ago

Love the scent and how it absorbs so fast. Great body lotion.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

5 years ago

What in the world is in, or not in, this stuff?! I found a really great deal on a set of Bliss body butter at TJ Maxx and thought I'd hit the jackpot. After a few weeks of nightly slathering the lemon + sage on my hands before bed my hands are now dry,flaky and cracked! This stuff sinks in amazingly quick and feels like nothing was applied and then in the morning just horribly aged looking dry skin! I thought maybe I wasn't using enough so I used a bit more on my hands and woke with worse looking skin on my hands. I am so glad I never paid full price for this stuff! This makes me sad because I love the smell of the cream and it's such a treat to use such a pricey cream/butter. Will not be buying this product again!

About reviewer (647 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesOther

5 years ago

Citrus & herb are my favourite scent. I am so glad I did not pay for it, instead exchange it for 500 points at Sephora check-out. What a disappointment !!! The scent is so artificial, there is a clear bright lemon scent, but just for a few seconds, then a burnt rubber (tire), although very slightly, rising up as the short lived lemon scent disappeared. Although the cream is thick, the moisturization lasted slightly longer than the lemon scent. In about 20-30 minutes, the moisturized feeling was gone. What the ...... !!! I get better result from the Vaseline lotion & Curel for a fraction of the retail price.

About reviewer (778 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

5 years ago

I used this for the first time as a hotel sample, and I immediately loved the smell! I didnt find it as moisturizing as other body butters that I have used, but I felt that it was still a good moisturizer. I bought an extra large tube of this at Winners a while ago, since it was marked down to $20 and it was huge!) I didnt like the packaging (as with a lot of moisturizers) due to the fact that it hard to get the last bit out. But I solved that problem by cutting the tube. As for the price, I do find it overpriced and have seen it go for $ 35 at beauty stores. Overall I really like this product, but would only buy it again if I found it on sale.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

5 years ago

I got a small sample of this with a purchase -- and boy am I glad I didn't pay for it. While the moisturizer is just fine, and it smells good, a little DOESN'T go a long way. And I don't want to pay more than I need to for what is essentially just body lotion.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age25-29