Milani Brow Tint Pen

Milani Brow Tint Pen

3.8

Not tested on animals

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I did not like this, mostly because of the color being too orange. I also like my brows to look natural, and this didn't do that.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

The performance of this brow pen is great, the color taupe is not so good. I use and really like the Milani Stay Put Brow color in taupe. So I figured that this tinted brow pen in taupe would be a similar color. It is not. This brow tint pen in the taupe color has strong red tones in it. The pen itself works great and i can easily get a nice looking brow but the color is just so off that I do not look natural at all.

on 6/4/2016 5:54:00 PM

Ugh, I'm upset that this product got so many bad/ mediocre reviews. I think it's great.... Right color, excellent precision and stays on. I haven't sweated with it on yet, but after drying and vigorously rubbing, the markings don't go anywhere. I really like that Milani stays ahead of the curve with new, affordable and quality beauty products.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Makes doing your brows simple. I get taupe, which works great for light blondes and fair skin if you apply it softly and perhaps brush it out, also great for a more thorough brow at the outer half. It still has a hint more red in it than I believe taupe should, but it's not too much of a bother. Doesn't melt or anything weird, and my skin can get fairly oily. I don't always buy into the "drugstore dupe" business, but this is worth it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product is my new obsession! I have the taupe shade and it works well for my medium/dark eyebrows. The sheer color payoff and precise pen tip makes it perfect for detail work. I have thick but sparse brows, so I love this for drawing in new hairs where I need them. I often find brow pencils and pomades to make my brows look too harsh and angry, but this creates a great soft and natural brow.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have both the Maybelline Define-A-Brow Eyebrow Pencil, Dark Blonde and this Milani taupe pen. I keep coming back to the Milani pen because it's so easy and last over the day. I really love it! Sometimes I use both together - first shaping the brow with the fine point Milani pen, and filling in some more with the pencil. I live in fear the Milani Brow Tint Pen, Natural Taupe because it's just right for me. No complaints.

on 1/13/2015 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Just tossed this brow pen. The color was as far from taupe as possible. Showed up on me as a pinky tan color- almost like I had a rash in my eyebrows. It was easy to use and inexpensive, but I caught a glimpse of my brows in the sunlight and immediately removed it- awful color.

on 1/3/2015 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

In some ways I like this product but not in other aspects. I purchased the Natural Taupe shade. Con: It is definitely not taupe but more of a medium reddish brown. Yes, it is sheer and the red is only modestly visible where my brows are especially sparse and the product is mostly on the skin. There is a learning curve as this needs a very light hand
utilizing short, hair-like strokes just using the very tip. Immediately following the application with a brush-through really helps the effect to look much more natural. It dries fast, and I apply clear Great Lash to set it so I do not know how it wears without that. The concept is good but Milani needs to develop a true taupe or ashy blonde shade. TIP: The pen says to store horizontally for maximum usage which is counter-intuitive but I am following its advice. UPDATE: I emailed Milani suggesting they reformulate this pen to remove the red and achieve a taupe tone. To my surprise they are sending their Brow Fix Kit in Taupe to me and are forwarding my suggestion to their creative team. This company really cares about customer relations. If you have a suggestion for improving any brand product, I recommend emailing the company. Many will never acknowledge but some may actually make changes. It just takes a few minutes of feedback.

on 9/29/2014 3:33:00 PM

I absolutely love this product. It's super easy to use, creates natural looking full brows, and wasn't too expensive for a drug store product. The only bad thing was that it has made me break out around my eyebrows and every so often throughout the day the area around my eyebrows will get kind of itchy. I think I may be allergic to something in the formula, so I'm going to have to find a different brow product. It really bums me out because I love it so much :(

on 7/17/2014 2:29:00 PM

I really love this product in the TAUPE. I am a dark haired brunette, and in my 40s my brows are a bit more sparse than I'd like.. but this product has become the first brow product that I consistently made a part of my makeup routine. Almost every other brow enhancer either looked unnatural on me, too red, or too intense aka groucho. This is like a very light touch marker, in a red-less lightish brown, and it does a great job of giving some shadow to my brows without making them look powdery and matte, or waxy and "done" I love to just draw behind my natural hairs to give a nice shadow and shape. The taupe is a great neutral color without any hint of red. Love this!

Popular Brows Products