Jordana Blushing Rose

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/5/2016 11:38:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

If you like me and hate glitter, sparkles, etc in your blush, and stick to matte blush because it accentuates your pores. Get this blush!

Blushing Rose is on of the best blushes I have ever used! There a few specks of very fine micro glitter in the pan, but it really is sparse on the cheeks. If you're in the sun, a few will show, but it's not a sheet of glitter at all, The finish is a matte with a touch of satin that doesn't highlight my pores either. Not a high beam of shine.

The hue is the most gorgeous, pigmented, berry, but it has warmth. It's hard to describe how unique and lovely this universally flattering. color is. (I added a photo at the top of the page.) Blushing Rose gives my skin, a healthy flush and slight glow.

The only downside is availability. Kmart and the Jordana website carries it. I've ordered from Jordana and had no issues with the U.S. based company. Try a few of these blushes, because for $3.00 they rival high end.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wanted a plum color blush for fall. I did not want to spend a alot in case I hated the color on me or it was too dark. I saw a review for this color on YT by Melissa Autry (LOVE HER). You cannot beat the color payout for the price. It is under 5 dollars, very pigmented, and lasts on the skin. I LOVE Jordana products. To me they get the short end of the stick because of their low price. Also this product is made in the USA, not may makeup brands can say that anymore.

To Read all 11 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I like this blush, a mauvey plum with golden sparkle. It's a little too much for an everyday blush for me (about nw10) but I can use it if I dip my brush in once or twice and then tap off excess.

The packaging is ok, I wish it were less bulky, but it gets the job done. It's very simplistic.

Jordana's blushes aren't my favorite overall, but they are definitely my favorite drugstore blushes. The price is great. I found mine at KMart.

on 10/5/2014 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I saw on YT that this was a dupe for Blushing Bride by Tarte. I was so disappointed to find that Tarte's blushes have changed and their new blushing bride was a more rosier pink than the shimmery plum that is once was. I am happy that Jordana has a similar shade and for a fraction of the price. Great for fall and winter!

on 2/18/2014 9:48:00 AM

This blush I find is a dupe for Tarte's Blushing Bride blush, it's a mauve/purple with a golden shimmer. I got this because I'm drawn to colors like this and I swatched it along with Tarte's and it's actually more pigmented! For the price you can't beat it, it's highly pigmented so a light tap is all you need and it's do smith the shimmer actually seems finer than Tarte's!

on 10/15/2013 12:52:00 PM

I have light olive skin with yellow tones...I'd say that I'm on the cool end. So neutral to cool blushes suits my complexion even though I'm attracted to very warm shades. My natural flush is more of a berry shade and Blushing Rose works for me. I also have the very pigmented Redwood, but I prefer Blushing Rose. Blushing Rose is a plum-pink or pink-mauve suitable for all occasions. The fine shimmer (looks gold to me) gives me a slight glow and prevents the color from appearing too cool so I can wear it in any season. I'm quite oily in hot weather, but I had no issues with the shimmer becoming overwhelming.

The blush is impressively pigmented and lasts for most of the day. It's not chalky, and the small round container won't take up too much space in your bag (although there is no brush or mirror but that doesn't bother me because I haven't had the need to touch up). I'm glad my sister told me about these blushes because I'm on a budget, and wanted to only stick with one or two blushes to wear everyday. I see Jordana's website has new colors which tempts me to buy more.

on 1/21/2013 6:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love Jordana blushes (see my other reviews). Ladies, if you need a deep, highly pigmented blush try this one. At only $2.95 for full-price, it's a bargain. It's just too deep for my NW15 complexion.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

My 1st jordana blush. The only other jordana product that I have is the tawny lip liner. This blush is a beautiful plummy mauve pink color with light shimmer. Super pigmented so I use a light Hand or a stippling brush. Packaging is a little pot with a twist off lid. Super inexpensive. Can't wait to try out the other shades!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

This particular color is Blushing Rose-a light plum or dark mauve depending how you look at it. Very "fall" and very pigmented. These are great blushes, worth far far more than their super cheap price! They are well pigmented, long lasting, and gorgeous colors. The texture is very nice and smooth and applies evenly and easily-something you would not expect from a dirt cheap product. The packaging is a twist off with a clear lid so you can see the color inside-a plus. I purchased 8 of these (for a total of $16 or thereabouts in a bogo-half off at KMart). I am NW25ish+ for reference, and my favorites are Redwood, Coral Sandy Beach, Terra Cotta, Blushing Rose, Tawny Beige and Bronze. I also have Touch of Pink and Rose Silk, which are very pretty but these colors don't get as much love from me as the others solely because I am not really a pink blush kind of gal. A whole blush "wardrobe" for less than half the price of one higher end blush! I highly recommend these-money well spent for a product worth far more than its price!

on 9/25/2012 4:58:00 PM

To me, Blushing Rose is a deep, mauvy pink; I see some shimmer in the blush but not when I apply it on my face. It's what I would call a low-maintenance blush: good texture, easy to apply and looks natural. These are good quality blushes at a great price, and made in the USA!

Popular Blush Products