Julep Oscar - Julep

3.8

i got mine from a destash so paid very little for it

this is a very bling glitter. I was thinking that it would be perfect for christmas carols and in the sunlight - ooh la la. Its a yellow gold colour, took me three coats to get it looking opaque but the glitter and bling factor look great.

It would also be fantastic for a night out partying as the colours would reflect off lights.

nice easy formula, bit over the top for me, but hey, its christmas

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I had a code for a free box and I just had to have this color the other 2 that came with it were not my taste but it was so worth the 3.99 shipping I paid. This color IS so beautiful I never ever seen or had such a pretty glitter, it dries rather quickly does not clump and does not chip off right away (like most cheap glitters). This color is PERFECT for me. You can find at e b a y for way less than the site.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This nail polish is really pretty, it gives a beautiful multi dimensional gold color but its kind of pricey. i got it in an introductory kit to julep but normally i believe the price for it is 14 dollars which is ridiculous, i would recommend everyone to try it out for once and then decide whether its worth the price!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This came along in my introductory box with Natasha. It is one of the best glitter polishes I own. There is allot of glitter and went on smoothly

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

The retailer's blurb calls it "multi-dimensional gold glitter" but it's actually quite plain for the money. It's a bit of a dirty gold, definitely Oscar gold rather than the more orange gold I'd prefer. It applies well enough for glitter; it clumps in some places but the glitter is plentiful. I'd try for glitter with a bit more kick though so I won't be buying this again.

Popular Polishes