4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

I absolutely LOVE this color! It's such a gorgeous, eye-popping blue! The only bad part about it is that the wear life is very short. I painted my nails with this last night and by this afternoon, it was chipped and all messed up looking. Perhaps a protective top coat should be used with it. Very disappointing as this is an awesome color!! I would buy it again, I just wish they would make it in a larger bottle.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

7 years ago

Perfect saturated medium true blue creme. Could be a one-coater but I used 2. Close to being a dupe for Sally Hansen Pacific Blue but PB is a little deeper and more royal, while Epic is more denim. Unless you're in love with medium true blues (like me) you probably don't need both. If I HAD to choose, and I'm glad I don't, I'd go with Epic!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

3.0

7 years ago

YES YES YES I would buy again!! I have been looking for a dupe for this for ages, mainly just to have a bigger size and better application, but I haven't found it. I love this blue. Absolute favorite blue. It's cheap, goes on well, a tad thick but I have Seche Restore for that. Done in two coats and dries well. Forget a dupe. This is the one I want!!! *Also fyi It's a tad darker than the pictures show. Most polish is. But super pretty* Blah these dry up fast, like, in the bottle. :P That's a bummer.

About reviewer (703 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairOther, Wavy, Coarse

from

8 years ago

This is the most gorgeous blue nail polish I've ever worn and I own a lot of blue polishes! I now officially love this better than OPI Russian Navy. Essie made one like this...something Azure, that I thought was pretty and then regretted not buying. The color is unlike anything I've ever seen! It's not dark and it's not light, just the perfect blend. It really pops, yet it isn't a neon. It wears super well, yet it isn't high-end. Even my mother, who usually detests nail polish that isn't pink or red or nude commented on how pretty the color is. I was at a Sally's Beauty Supply store yesterday and my eyes went straight to this nail polish! I knew the instant I saw it that I had to have it. I'm blown away by the quality of these nail polishes. They're so teeny tiny, yet the formula is perfect and I actually quite like the miniature size. Sometimes, particularly with really bold colors, I get the feeling I'll never finish the entire bottle of nail polish. These mini Sally Girl polishes allow you to use the colors you wouldn't wear regularly and not fret about using a pricy bottle of nail polish only once or twice. I'm going to get back-ups of this for sure!

About reviewer (406 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

This is the best blue nail polish I have ever seen! OMG so pretty, must have colour especially for Spring/Summer. It was only a $1.39, granted it is a small bottle. Go and get this I really think it will look great with any skin tone its just the most gorgeous shade ever!

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age19-24