Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Buffing Brush

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Buffing Brush

on 11/28/2013 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I bought this at Target in Canada and the price was around 12-13 dollars. I'm going to keep this review simple and say GET THIS BRUSH. It is an amazing brush that blends in foundation, cream, liquids flawlessly! I don't know how I was able to live without it prior. I dab foundation on my face and blend it in with this baby. It's also great for buffing out liquid concealer as well! I've had this for over a year and a half and still work great! it also haven't shed on me once!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

WOW! This is literally the best foundation brush I have ever tried! Uhhhhhmazing. I have tried/used almost every brush, from MAC to E.L.F and this by far surpasses them all. I was using my Real Techniques Buffing Brush & I still love that but this one is way better. It's sooo soft, dense, and it really buffs away imperfections! I found myself using less foundation when i use this! Really amazing, perfect flawless finish.

on 3/25/2012 5:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Sonia Kashuk released a few new brushes for Spring 2012. This particular brush is in their core collection and costs about 12.99. A little expensive, but that is the typical pricing for a Sonia Kashuk brush. The brush is synthetic which is great for liquid products. The surface of the brush initially has a slight oval shape which I assume is from being smashed in the packaging. The brush will probably round out after a few washes but just for reference the two radii are about 1.5 inches or 3.81 cm and 1.25 inches or 2.54 cm. The bristles are densely packed, but not too packed to where they don't move. It has enough flexibility to move product around. This didn't shed and there was no bleeding. This is my first buffing brush and I'd recommend you buy it. Hope this helped. =)

Popular Makeup Brushes