Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Buffing Brush

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Buffing Brush

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love this brush that I have three in rotation and plan to buy one more or two. I've used them for months now. The brush head is perfectly round and slightly tapers on the edges to help buff any cream or powder product you use. I personally only use it with Urban Decay Naked foundation which what the whole reason for this purchase. I thought the UD Blurring brush was way too expensive for the size. I happen to go to Target on the same day and was so impressed with this brush. It is slightly bigger than the UD one but that's a plus for me because I found the UD one to be quiet small and better as a blush brush. It doesn't absorb my foundation, it cleans easily and dries really quickly (overnight is good.) It's so soft and yet dense and thick enough to buff foundation on. This is one of the best Sonia Kashuk brushes ever and I highly recommend it if you can find it.

on 8/1/2013 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

By far, the best foundation brush ever. Buffs in my NARS sheerglow like a dream and works just as beautifully around my nose and under eyes as it does everywhere else. And to think, I bought this on a complete whim!! No shedding, no streaking and densely packed (but not too dense). Love it and would repurchase again and again and again.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this brush!
I always shop at target but I rarely see this brush there. One day I was inside my local target and saw this brush (there was only one left) so i snatched this up! So far it's been amazing and my go to foundation brush for liquid foundation.

I haven't experienced any shedding/bleeding with this brush and i've had it for several months now.
I think this would be a great dupe for the new Urban Decay optical blurring brush.

Popular Makeup Brushes