Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Buffing Brush

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Buffing Brush

on 8/26/2015 3:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this, I bought it because my Holy Grail buffing brush by real techniques is not sold individually but this one is.
It's bigger, less dense than the Real Techniques one, super soft and I have come to love it. It makes the powder or liquid or cream foundation look very natural and as it's bigger it allows me to get the job done in half the time. If you like a denser brush maybe this one is not the best for you, but for me it's great! So yes I recommend this!

on 6/28/2014 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This brush is fantastic for applying powder foundation. It gives a smooth, buffed, natural finish with every powder I have used it with. It's very soft and comfortable on my face. I got this at Target for around $10. I want to buy a backup because I like it so much, but my Target is usually out of this one.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I FINALLY got a Target in my province and was so excited to go have a look at the Sonia Kashuk line I've been seeing all over the internet. I guess the rest of my province didn't get the memo about how amazing the brushes were because the shelves were stocked full of every brush I had my eye on (reading the reviews here they always seems to be sold out in other Targets)!!

My #1 brush to buy was the Synthetic Buffing Brush for blending out my foundation and it was everything I imagined it to be! I was using a flat top Crown brush for about a year now and it started to shed badly during daily use and washing. It was time to retire my Crown and get something else.

This brush blends out my foundation perfectly and gives me the most amazing "airbrushed" finish I've ever seen (and I even own an airbrush system, for comparison). I love the sleek white handle and how soft it feels on my skin during application! I wasn't sure how the rounded top would blend compared to a flat top but it really does the job! This brush doesn't soak up the liquid product like my flat top Crown brush does and is a breeze to clean! It cleans very easily with a little baby shampoo and water, and dries pretty quickly (I wash it in the evening and it's dry by morning so I can use it to apply my morning makeup). I've washed it a few times now and it hasn't shed a single hair and is keeping its shape pretty nicely. I think I paid something like $12-$15 and to me it was worth every single penny!

On my next trip to Target to get a few more brushes on my list, I am going to pick up an extra one of these to have on hand because I love this brush so much and I'm afraid word will get out about it and I'll never find it again. I highly recommend purchasing this brush!!

on 11/17/2013 6:35:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This brush is amazing!! For the $12-13 it is an incredible deal and looks and performs like a high end brush. It is literally the softest brush I've ever owned and it is incredibly dense. It buffs in foundations flawlessly and with ease. Before finding this brush my favorite was the Real Techniques Expert Face brush but that brush is much smaller and not as soft and I now realized a lot more work to blend product in with. You cannot go wrong with this buffing brush for foundation! It is the best foundation brush I've ever used.

on 3/25/2012 5:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Sonia Kashuk released a few new brushes for Spring 2012. This particular brush is in their core collection and costs about 12.99. A little expensive, but that is the typical pricing for a Sonia Kashuk brush. The brush is synthetic which is great for liquid products. The surface of the brush initially has a slight oval shape which I assume is from being smashed in the packaging. The brush will probably round out after a few washes but just for reference the two radii are about 1.5 inches or 3.81 cm and 1.25 inches or 2.54 cm. The bristles are densely packed, but not too packed to where they don't move. It has enough flexibility to move product around. This didn't shed and there was no bleeding. This is my first buffing brush and I'd recommend you buy it. Hope this helped. =)

Popular Makeup Brushes