Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Buffing Brush

Filtered by hair type : Other
Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Buffing Brush

on 5/7/2016 12:06:00 AM

I went into Target with all intents of buying the former Synthetic all Purpose Flat Brush, as mine got so much wear from it. The sales clerk informed me that this brush was the new replacement brush for the flat top. I was hesitant at first to purchase this, but I brought it home and tried and I was sold!! This is a very soft, dense brush that applies liquid or creme foundation flawlessly. It's just as nice as the previous brush, but you can actually cover more skin with this one since it's slightly bigger. I am a huge fan of this brush and so glad I purchased it! Highly recommend. The store clerk said that she's been using this brush for a while and loves it to this day.

I use this as an alternative to a flat top brush when applying foundation or blending out powders. The handle is comfortable enough to hold and I also like the look of the white. The brush itself is softer than the other "cheap" Sonia Kashuk brushes, and it is very dense. I use this brush with Maybelline Fit Me foundation and Revlon ColourStay. Both products go on seamlessly with this brush. They are more liquidy than other foundations so I think that is part of the reason this brush works.

Since this brush is so dense it can hold onto excess product. I have to wash it more often than other brushes because I don't want dried product from my last application going onto my fresh makeup.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this brush!
I always shop at target but I rarely see this brush there. One day I was inside my local target and saw this brush (there was only one left) so i snatched this up! So far it's been amazing and my go to foundation brush for liquid foundation.

I haven't experienced any shedding/bleeding with this brush and i've had it for several months now.
I think this would be a great dupe for the new Urban Decay optical blurring brush.

Popular Makeup Brushes