Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Buffing Brush

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Buffing Brush

on 8/26/2015 3:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this, I bought it because my Holy Grail buffing brush by real techniques is not sold individually but this one is.
It's bigger, less dense than the Real Techniques one, super soft and I have come to love it. It makes the powder or liquid or cream foundation look very natural and as it's bigger it allows me to get the job done in half the time. If you like a denser brush maybe this one is not the best for you, but for me it's great! So yes I recommend this!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love this brush that I have three in rotation and plan to buy one more or two. I've used them for months now. The brush head is perfectly round and slightly tapers on the edges to help buff any cream or powder product you use. I personally only use it with Urban Decay Naked foundation which what the whole reason for this purchase. I thought the UD Blurring brush was way too expensive for the size. I happen to go to Target on the same day and was so impressed with this brush. It is slightly bigger than the UD one but that's a plus for me because I found the UD one to be quiet small and better as a blush brush. It doesn't absorb my foundation, it cleans easily and dries really quickly (overnight is good.) It's so soft and yet dense and thick enough to buff foundation on. This is one of the best Sonia Kashuk brushes ever and I highly recommend it if you can find it.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

WOW! This is literally the best foundation brush I have ever tried! Uhhhhhmazing. I have tried/used almost every brush, from MAC to E.L.F and this by far surpasses them all. I was using my Real Techniques Buffing Brush & I still love that but this one is way better. It's sooo soft, dense, and it really buffs away imperfections! I found myself using less foundation when i use this! Really amazing, perfect flawless finish.

Popular Makeup Brushes