Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Buffing Brush

4.8

on 4/8/2015 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

I bought this brush awhile back and after trying to use it a few times set it aside. I just didn't have a good use for it. Too dense. But lately I've been using it for powder foundation. It works great for that. I was never a powder foundation girl. Always just preferred a liquid foundation. But lately I've been applying a very thin layer of liquid foundation and concealer and then using this brush to apply my Bare Minerals over it. The brush is soft and a pleasure to use. It buffs the powder into the skin quite nicely. The finish is very natural looking. Also if I have a blush that doesn't have the best pigmentation I'll use this brush and it really works to get the blush to show up better. It washes up nicely and have not noticed any shedding. Now one of my most used brushes.

on 6/28/2014 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This brush is fantastic for applying powder foundation. It gives a smooth, buffed, natural finish with every powder I have used it with. It's very soft and comfortable on my face. I got this at Target for around $10. I want to buy a backup because I like it so much, but my Target is usually out of this one.

on 8/1/2013 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

By far, the best foundation brush ever. Buffs in my NARS sheerglow like a dream and works just as beautifully around my nose and under eyes as it does everywhere else. And to think, I bought this on a complete whim!! No shedding, no streaking and densely packed (but not too dense). Love it and would repurchase again and again and again.

I highly recommend the synthetic buffing brush from Sonia Kashuk. The bristles are firm enough to buff liquid and cream products into the skin, while being soft enough to use comfortably and not create streaks. No shedding. Perfect dome shape. I prefer this shape to a flattop buffer like ELF and I prefer this brush to the MAC brush, which I returned due to shedding and the price, which I felt was too expensive.

Popular Makeup Brushes