Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Buffing Brush

Filtered by hair type : Other age: 19-24
Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Buffing Brush

I use this as an alternative to a flat top brush when applying foundation or blending out powders. The handle is comfortable enough to hold and I also like the look of the white. The brush itself is softer than the other "cheap" Sonia Kashuk brushes, and it is very dense. I use this brush with Maybelline Fit Me foundation and Revlon ColourStay. Both products go on seamlessly with this brush. They are more liquidy than other foundations so I think that is part of the reason this brush works.

Since this brush is so dense it can hold onto excess product. I have to wash it more often than other brushes because I don't want dried product from my last application going onto my fresh makeup.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this brush!
I always shop at target but I rarely see this brush there. One day I was inside my local target and saw this brush (there was only one left) so i snatched this up! So far it's been amazing and my go to foundation brush for liquid foundation.

I haven't experienced any shedding/bleeding with this brush and i've had it for several months now.
I think this would be a great dupe for the new Urban Decay optical blurring brush.

Popular Makeup Brushes