MAC Fluidline - Wholesome

on 12/31/2013 12:26:00 AM

This was the first fluidline I ever bought and sparked my obsession for them. I don't think I need this and Blacktrack, but when I run out of this I'll pick it up. It's a deep brown, close enough to black. I would recommend and repurchase if it was repromoted. I'm about a third of the way through the pot.

on 5/4/2012 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this fluidline! I'd say its more brown-ish black rather than a blackened brown. Compared to Photogravure Technakohl, it is much darker. When I first started wearing I thought it was a nice lighter alternative than Blacktrack, but now that I've been wearing it for a while it just seems black to me....but I know it isn't lol! You could easily create this shade by mixing Blacktrack and Dipdown together, but its nice to not have to! Texture, pigmentation, and wear are all fantastic :)

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/22/2012 8:49:00 PM

I LOVE MAC fluidline! I used to use the black one and felt that it was a bit too strong for me. So once I've finished, I went to get another of a different colour that's slightly lighter. I didn't want a full on brown colour, I wanted like a deep brown colour and Wholesome is like the PERFECT colour! I love it :)