CURLS Lavish Curls Moisturizer

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
 CURLS Lavish Curls Moisturizer

3.0

Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate 80, Methylheptly Isostearate, Silk Amino Acids, Certified Organic Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Simmondsia Chinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Besides the needle thin spray stream, it works perfectly. I have very thick dry ethnic hair and I was looking for something to curl my hair naturally (since mines doesn't...I was blessed with THAT hair -_-) and keep it moisturize. I recommend it!

on 1/6/2013 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Bought this product to refresh my winter curls since I was mostly wash & go in the summer months & used water to refresh my curls daily. The water started frizzing my hair after awhile so I was excited to come across this item at Sally's. I was initially impressed for the first few days but after that I noticed it started to feel sticky & the bottle doesn't spray but it's a stream which I don't like. It no longer refreshed my curls & I started regretting this purchase. I'm returning it this week.

Popular Styling Products