CURLS Lavish Curls Moisturizer

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
 CURLS Lavish Curls Moisturizer

2.0

Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate 80, Methylheptly Isostearate, Silk Amino Acids, Certified Organic Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Simmondsia Chinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance

on 10/29/2017 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

When I applied this product to my wet hair, I thought it was promising but when my hair was completely dry, the freeze drove me nuts. It is moisturizing but doesn’t address all of the problems for dry or damaged hair. I keep looking for that miracle product!

on 1/6/2013 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Bought this product to refresh my winter curls since I was mostly wash & go in the summer months & used water to refresh my curls daily. The water started frizzing my hair after awhile so I was excited to come across this item at Sally's. I was initially impressed for the first few days but after that I noticed it started to feel sticky & the bottle doesn't spray but it's a stream which I don't like. It no longer refreshed my curls & I started regretting this purchase. I'm returning it this week.

Popular Styling Products