Bare Escentuals READY Blush

Bare Escentuals READY Blush

3.8

Mica, Lauroyl Lysine, Boron Nitride, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Tocopherol, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Calcium Ketogluconate, Silica, Carmine (Ci 75470). May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742).

on 7/21/2017 3:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I really like this blush and have been using it for several years. For the record, I have acne-rosacea (no red cheeks) and extremely sensitive skin and this is the only blush that does not cause me to get a rash so there may be better options out there, but if you have skin like mine, this should be a safe choice as I am allergic to nearly everything. I used The One when this product 1st came out even though it is pink-toned and I have yellow-based skin, but it is a rather neutral shade that does look like my natural cheek color when I get overheated. I recently switched to The Aphrodisiac and really like the color, but it is a bright coral on my light-olive skin so if you don't like a heavy blush look, it might be too much of a good thing. I don't do a heavy eye or lip, so it works for me. While I do have dry skin, I feel this blush stays on well and as long as I use a real blush brush and not the little one in the compact, I get a lot of coverage where I want it and the compact will last over a year with daily use so I can justify the price. My face is a bit gaunt and I tend to look washed-out between my dark hair/brows and light skin and this blush perks my face right up--especially now that I'm in my 40s. What more could I ask for?

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I brought this blush a few months back because I have very sensitive, acne-treated skin, so I really needed a "sensitive" blush that didn't contain any bs ingredients like glitter or fragrance and didn't irritate my skin. This one does the trick. The only caveats I have with this blush is that the color gets a bit "splotchy" throughout the day (I also have combo skin so my oily cheeks probably contribute to this problem), so I'd recommend carrying it around to do touch ups. Also, I THINK I may get a pimple sometimes from this product, which seems strange, but I probably just need to clean my brush better instead of simply spritzing it with rubbing alcohol all the time. Will update again in a few months.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Beautiful colors and formula and shade selection. Sadly they break me out. So sad.

on 11/2/2014 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I own a few of these from kits but I do not like them very much. They are not as pigmented as their loose blushes and would not purchase again. They seem to have trouble blending as well and I feel for the price it's not worth it. I get much more for the money from Milani for pigment.

on 10/21/2014 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I bought The Confession blush which appears to be a dusty peach with a rose tone. It looks beautiful and natural on my medium tan skin as it gives me a just pinched appearance. I would say it's similar to my Tarte Exposed blush except this leans on the peachier side. I bought this on sale at Ulta on a whim as I have not used the Ready blushes in the past. I'm proud to say I'm glad I did! A huge plus is that it doesn't break me out like other brands. I've noticed with other brands that by the end of the day I've seen redness and breakouts starting to form and with The Proposal they stay at bay. I gave it a four because I tend to pick up Exposed more than the Confession because it's pinker and looks better on my NC 42 skin. I would repurchase more from the Ready because I'm curious to try out the other colors.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I have this in the natural high which is a salmon peach with golden shimmer. The color looks great in the pan but once applied it is so sheer that you really have to pack it on to get a hint of color.

on 4/9/2014 1:56:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I was excited to try this blush as it was in the BM Beauty In Bloom Kit. The shade that was included was called "The One" which is a gorgeous natural rosy color. When I swatched it, it was pigmented and looked amazing. However, when I applied this blush, no color showed up on my face. I'm in the Light/Medium skin tone yet this was quite sheer on my face. You really have to build the color up which is quite disappointing. The color and texture is great but I'm not really sure why it appears so sheer. I've also tried applying it with different brushes but it's just too sheer for my taste.

on 4/6/2014 9:07:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've been a mostly loyal user of BE cosmetics for quite a few years now, and I was very excited to see their READY line of pressed blushes, shadows, and foundation. Everything looked promising, and I have to say that I really do like their ready blushes in terms of colour-payoff and colour selection. The shade I have is 'The French Kiss', and while it wasn't my original choice of shade for my pale skin (I like bright pinks on my cheeks), the SA talked me into it and I really liked it on me. It was very natural and rosy looking. My only beef is really with the packaging. I find that they really could have given you more product and left out the useless little brush. Does anyone really use those anyway? So points off for the useless mini brush, and not having more product in the pan. Otherwise, I love it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I don't like to look a gift horse in the mouth or seem ungrateful but this blush is a real let-down. I got a full sized compact of The Tease for free in my VIB Rouge gift bag at the recent Sephora VIB Rouge event. Believe me, it's not like I don't appreciate a free full sized blush from a reputable company like Bare Minerals BUT..... This blush appears gorgeous in the pan - the perfect bright pink for me - and I was so excited to try it. Sadly, unless you really pack this on, it simply does not show up. I'm fairly pale so this was surprising to me. If you really load it onto your cheeks, you will get some colour but it will look chalky and powdery and will probably wear off/blow away in a light breeze. I can't imagine how disappointing this blush must be for those who paid out a pretty penny ($28 CDN) for this. I didn't pay a cent and still I'm disappointed. I'd have expected better from BM. Their Ready shadows are almost universally excellent so I'm surprised this blush doesn't measure up in the least.

Bought this in Faux Pas. Pretty packaging, decent price, but broke me out on my cheeks after 1 day of use. Looks like I'm sticking with Clinique for the time being!

Popular Blush Products