SHISEIDO Eyelash Curler

Filtered by eye Color : Green
SHISEIDO Eyelash Curler

4.5

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've been using this for years. Never had an issue with it at all and it still works good as new. Don't know what else you could ask for!

on 9/11/2016 10:51:00 PM

OMG!!!!
This curler is the best ! Buy and you wont be disapointed .

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have used so many lash curlers over the years but this is by far the best. I have hooded eyes and this fits nicely right at the lash line and does not pinch. Other curlers always missed either my outer lashes or could not reach the inner corner lashes. This has a wider opening from side to side so all my lashes fit in at once. The curve is less round so it fits my hooded eye shape and gives a great curl but not a bent kink kind of curl.

I uploaded three pictures of me using this wonderful eyelash curler - Before to After pictures!

This eyelash curler kills other eyelash curlers I have tried!
It is extremely comfortable and it doesn't pinch, like some other eyelash curlers I have tried in the past. I don't need to repeat curling my lashes, it takes only a few seconds, if not a minute to get a perfect curl and it holds throughout the day!

Bobbi Brown's eyelash curler pinches my lashes and skin, and the gap is really short, so it isn't easy for me to curl my lashes. It does give a good curl, but Sheiseido kills Bobbi Brown's eyelash curler in every single way and that says a lot!

Every girls and women need this eyelash curler, it is pure magic to me!
I am so happy I found an eyelash curler, that performs like a dream!

I promise you won't be dissapointed with this wonderful curler!

This eyelash curler is my HG product. I have tried numerous cheap eyelash curlers and was reluctant to spend more than £10 on such a product. However, this is definitely worth the investment and I cannot recommend this enough!

The curler is very sturdy and fits my eyes perfectly. I love the fact that you can repurchase refills as usually cheaper curlers do not have this option.

I have long but very straight, awkward lashes and this makes my eyes look wide awake and holds the curl all day. This has really changed my entire eye make up routine for the better, I never ever skip this step.

Just an observation that depending on your eye shape, it can be more prone to pinching your skin around your eyes, as I bought my mother a set and she complained about getting her skin caught.

Overall, I absolutely recommend these amazing eyelash curlers. They really are such a quality, investment worthy product!

Woah! This eyelash curler is Holy Grail Status! I didn't think my eye lashes could be this long and curly. The best part about this curler is the fact that it does not pinch your eye lashes off and keeps them curled all day. It is worth every penny!

on 5/13/2015 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This has produced reliable and consistent results for me - my eyelashes don't hold a curl amazingly, but this is easy to use and gives about the best results I've seen. I also appreciate that it stores more easily than many other curlers, and can be "refreshed" with new pads, which seems less wasteful to me.

on 3/15/2015 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I never knew what curled eyelashes truly were until I got this curler. I was using a Tweezerman curler off-and-on for years because I never really saw results. The results with Shiseido are amazing! My lashes still don't hold the curl well after I apply mascara, but I see a definite difference with this curler.

I do wish I discovered this sooner! I didn't always use an eyelash curler. I just didn't get good results. I had been using a rite aid brand curler and it just didn't fit my eye. I suppose my eyes are small or I have a narrow socket area. I ordered this from sephora and received it super fast. I have puny pale lashes and this along with mascara makes me look like I'm wearing false lashes!

on 7/23/2014 8:40:00 PM

I have large round eyes and heavy lashes and all this did was pinch. I think one of the problems with this curler is that it has a flatter curve than most other curlers I've tried. Oddly enough, this curler used to work great for me, but that was years and years ago. I guess they must have changed the design.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools