SHISEIDO Eyelash Curler

Filtered by eye Color : Violet
SHISEIDO Eyelash Curler

4.7

Eyes: Violet

I always have had difficulty with eye lash curlers and pretty much gave up on finding one that would be comfortable for me to use and work well until i found this one! it's easy to use and works well! worth every penny!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

It looks almost identical to Shu Uemura's version which I absolutely adore. I just bought this curler so I don't know how it will fare over the long run, but it is nice that Shiseido gives you a spare rubber filler pad, unlike Shu Uemura, you have to buy another curler. The Shiseido seems to lift my limp lashes, curl pretty well, and will have to see if after a few hours, my lashes are still standing at attention, that is the only problem with the Shuey, my lashes don't stay up long, but oh well, this one is about $1 cheaper. Will update!

on 8/10/2003 5:53:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

Theis eyelash curler is the BEST!! I have used them for 4 years...and im only 21!! my cousin who lives overseas is hooked on them too..thanks to me...the curler takes a little while to get used to b'c it is really powerful can put a serious bend in the lashes...but with a gentle hand and practice you can get GORGEOUS lashes!!! they look so natural and can last for a few days as long as you dont scrub your lashes when face washing. It also saves the trouble of mascara...the curled look is so noticeable, you dont need the clumpy mascara.....LOVE THIS PRODUCT another +....it comes with several refills so you can just buy refills once a year for $5 and your set...the curlers is about $20 but its well worth it and LASTS FOREVER!!~Sarra

Popular Misc Beauty Tools