Shiseido Eyelash Curler

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Shiseido  Eyelash Curler

4.5

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I can’t believe I haven’t tried this eyelash curler earlier! I’ve used cheap drugstore curlers and ended up using the MAC eyelash curler the past couple years after a nightmare of an experience with Smith drugstore eyelash curler that ended up ripping out the lashes on my right eye.. this Shiseido eyelash curler is perfect if you Asian like me. The Mac curler was great but always kind of poked the outsides of my eyes with the frame because it’s more curved than the Shiseido eyelash curler. I love this one it works wonders for my Asian almond shaped eyes and gets all of my lashes unlike any other eyelash curler I have tried.

on 11/28/2017 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Good shape for my Indian eyes, can capture all my eyelashes. Very comfortable and durable when traveling.

on 5/29/2017 4:45:00 AM

This is the only eyelash curl that work on my hooded asian eyes, strongly recommend it!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'll admit that I've been out of the lash curling game for some time. Most likely due to being traumatized by a Cover Girl lash curler in high school. Ulta had a 50% off sale for these lash curlers and I couldn't resist. I am so happy I purchased this curler. It's perfect for my large, almond shaped eyes. In the mornings, the ends of my lashes are facing downward (cause I sleep on my side) but using this gives me a beautiful curl to all lashes. It does not pinch my lids and I'm very squeamish about that! Its hinges move up and down very smoothly, absolutely no jarring. Lash curlers depend on your eye shape so this may not work out for you. I know personally the Shu Umera, which is highly recommended, was too small for my eyes. This lash curler comes with 1 extra pad.

on 4/6/2017 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used a cover girl cutler for years and assumed all curlers were the same. How wrong I was! This one actually curls my lashes instead of just crimping them. So glad I got this! The curl stays all day.

I've been using this eyelash curler for more than 15 years and still love it! I'm one of those ladies that has poker straight lashes so an eyelash curler is a must before applying mascara. I've tried Revlon, Sephora brand and the much coveted Shu Uemura with no luck. My eyes are on the smaller side and slightly hooded (I'm mistaken for Asian all the time) and this is the only curler that fits my eye shape. Great for smaller eyes.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I bought this during my trip to Sapporo, Japan and its A LIFE CHANGER! It should be noted that this is also ridiculously cheap in Japan that you can buy this in the drugstore (as well as their famous foundation brush). If you have a trip to Japan, pick this up and you won't regret it!

My old curler was a cheap drugstore one I bought in CVS and it always hurts me and is not curved right to grab all my lashes. This one somehow just fits my small asian eyes. I also love the spare rubbers it comes with! This is one of my fave beauty tools that I can't live without, I highly recommend this!

The only other eyelash curler I've used was a cheapie from the drugstore, which pinched my eyes. This tool fits my small, almond shaped eyes well. Does the job!

on 9/28/2016 4:49:00 AM

Changed my life and I do not say that about many beauty products.

Ever since getting this, I can actually test out mascaras to their full potential because I know this eyelash curler is doing its job extremely well.

Maybe it's because the shape is flatter and less curved an that is why I am able to get a better curl. It feels very sturdy as well, not flimsy, hollow or lightweight like some others.

Shu Uemura's is SGD$30, M.A.C's is SGD$36 and this is muthafuckin SGD$18. Pardon my french but this works the best AND is the most affordable? Yes mam.

Curl lasts. WIth a good mascara I can finally see all my lashes standing up and I do not have to spend as much time curling each side multiple times. Twice max is enough with this.

on 8/30/2016 1:17:00 PM

I'd probably buy this over and over and over again. It's that good! I have owned three Tweezerman eyelash curlers and liked them and also picked up a Shu Uemura curler in Japan. I liked all of the ones I got, but after awhile, the Tweezerman ones don't curl as well, even if they come with three replacement pads. The Shu one isn't readily available and is quite expensive here in the States. It also only comes with one pad. I find the Shu Uemara one and the Shiseido one to be extremely similar because they were made for a different eye shape. The Shiseido eyelash curler is readily available at Sephora and comes with a replacement pad.

I immediately notice the difference when I use this. It perfectly conforms to my eye shape, which is sort of like an almond and curls the lashes so nicely. I usually try to curl twice, but one time is really all I need. The eyelash curler paired with the right mascara gives me all day curl, despite my oily skin. It is kind of pricey...about 20 bucks, but I'd rather spend money once on an outstanding curler than spend money on several different ones that are mediocre in performance. I seriously can't live without this little gadget!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools