SHISEIDO Eyelash Curler

Filtered by hair type : Other
SHISEIDO Eyelash Curler

4.4

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'll admit that I've been out of the lash curling game for some time. Most likely due to being traumatized by a Cover Girl lash curler in high school. Ulta had a 50% off sale for these lash curlers and I couldn't resist. I am so happy I purchased this curler. It's perfect for my large, almond shaped eyes. In the mornings, the ends of my lashes are facing downward (cause I sleep on my side) but using this gives me a beautiful curl to all lashes. It does not pinch my lids and I'm very squeamish about that! Its hinges move up and down very smoothly, absolutely no jarring. Lash curlers depend on your eye shape so this may not work out for you. I know personally the Shu Umera, which is highly recommended, was too small for my eyes. This lash curler comes with 1 extra pad.

Altering life as I know it!! I lemming'd this lash curler off of Macy's dot com (I think I meant to buy shu (but I read below it's no longer available?). At any rate I was using MAC (& I have a no name drugstore 1 in my purse no idea what brand) & I had a Sephora 1 I liked but I lost it it was real cute too). Lash curlers are a must but I wasn't getting LIFE ALTERING results til I got this curler. Omg what a DIFFERENCE this makes! I tried it with cheap mascara & the results are just as good as my volume de Chanel w lash Base coat guess I will save $$ on mascara I can buy ColorMates at big lots or dollar tree! I never thought I'd get those doe eyes like a doll. This is instant eye lift no amnt of creme/serum will give ur look a boost like this even w a $1 mascara! amazing so glad I lemming'd this. U can also spray a bit of hairspray on curler it will really keep the curl for hours. Hands down HG! The MAC was alright boy this made a good difference for me. Curl is giving me new lyfe!'

The only other eyelash curler I've used was a cheapie from the drugstore, which pinched my eyes. This tool fits my small, almond shaped eyes well. Does the job!

on 9/28/2016 4:49:00 AM

Changed my life and I do not say that about many beauty products.

Ever since getting this, I can actually test out mascaras to their full potential because I know this eyelash curler is doing its job extremely well.

Maybe it's because the shape is flatter and less curved an that is why I am able to get a better curl. It feels very sturdy as well, not flimsy, hollow or lightweight like some others.

Shu Uemura's is SGD$30, M.A.C's is SGD$36 and this is muthafuckin SGD$18. Pardon my french but this works the best AND is the most affordable? Yes mam.

Curl lasts. WIth a good mascara I can finally see all my lashes standing up and I do not have to spend as much time curling each side multiple times. Twice max is enough with this.

on 11/2/2015 5:22:00 AM

This lash curler was quite pricey,yes curl my lashes and the refill is of good quality but it broke faster than my 2 dollar daiso one.my 2 dollar daiso lash curler works better than this.

I find this a far better fit for my eyes than the much-hyped Shu Uemura eyelash curler. For reference, I'm Asian (Chinese heritage) with short but abundant stick straight eyelashes. This miraculously gives me the right amount of curl that instantly makes my eyes look wider and more awake. Doesn't pinch, the hinge still feels firm after many months, and best of all, has available refills! Will forever repurchase.

on 3/15/2015 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I never knew what curled eyelashes truly were until I got this curler. I was using a Tweezerman curler off-and-on for years because I never really saw results. The results with Shiseido are amazing! My lashes still don't hold the curl well after I apply mascara, but I see a definite difference with this curler.

This is a review of the drugstore version, in red plastic packaging (model: 213). I'm asian with short-medium lashes and this fits me very well.

What's Good?
1. Great Fit
2. Curls Perfectly
3. Great Price

Full review with before-after photos, price details and comparison with Shu Uemura's curler at bit.ly/ShiCurl

on 11/8/2014 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I actually have 2 Shiseido eyelash curlers. One that i bought maybe 9-10 years ago and one that I bought 2 years ago (both from drugstores in Japan). And There is a difference! Though I can't tell exactly the difference in design, but the newer one pinches my eyelids. It still curls well but i have to manoeuvre it a lot more to prevent pinching myself. Thus, been reaching out for my old one which by the way is still in good condition. Still the best curlers i've owned...and for the price, great value.

on 12/13/2013 10:31:00 PM

Must have tool in my makeup bag.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools