SHISEIDO Eyelash Curler

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
SHISEIDO Eyelash Curler

4.5

on 12/6/2018 3:24:00 PM

I’ve had this eyelash curler for almost 8 years, really happy with it and would repurchase without a doubt.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've owned this eyelash curler for years now. I also have the Shu Uemura one. They look pretty the same and you can buy Shiseido pads for both of them. HOWEVER! There is a teeny tiny difference (besides the price, hhhh) that makes me like the Shiseido curler more. The upper part of Shiseido curler is a bit smaller which makes it a better option for deep set\hooded eyes.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Well, my poor lashes...
I've never met an eyelash curler that I like, but this is the first one that damaged my lashes.
Different curlers are designed for different eye shapes. My eyes are relatively small and kind of deep-set, my lashes are thin and short, but the great thing that any mascara is curling them up. Sincerely I'm not sure that I even need a lash curler since if I use mascara my lashes are always touching my upper lids.

This curler doesn't fit my eye shape, it's way too flat for me. I've used it only several times and while it had a hard time to grab eyelashes at the center of my eye it had permanently bent my outer edge lashes to 90 degrees. It looked terrible for two months till those bent lashes felt off.

The Shiseido curler definitely works great if its curve matches the curve of your eyes.

on 5/17/2017 11:35:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is such a fantastic eye curler. I previously used the Shu one years ago but it always pinched my eyelids.

This fits my eye shape perfectly. It's really easy to handle and curls my lashes effortlessly. The curl stays all day. I love that it already comes with a replacement pad.

I didn't think curling was that important until I got this. Such a big difference! I bought mine at Ulta.

on 4/6/2017 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used a cover girl cutler for years and assumed all curlers were the same. How wrong I was! This one actually curls my lashes instead of just crimping them. So glad I got this! The curl stays all day.

The only other eyelash curler I've used was a cheapie from the drugstore, which pinched my eyes. This tool fits my small, almond shaped eyes well. Does the job!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I bought this several months ago and only have gotten to reviewing it now. I was caught between buying this and the Shu Uemura one but i couldn't be happier with it - several people are saying this is their favourite. It looks like a standard eyelash curler, yes, but for that little extra money for this curler, the hold is incredible and it curls like no drugstore curler I've ever seen. You can do it several times over for a very dramatic look or just once or twice for an everyday look (which opens my eyes up incredibly). Amazing how such a small tool can make you look so different in just a few moments. I don't know what it is about this curler, and i was all 'they're all the same thing' inclined awhile ago too. But this one holds longer and has a more extravagant curling action (depending on how hard you press and how often you do it of course). For curlers, this is my one - and only one. All the hype is definitely true, it's amazing!

on 9/28/2016 4:49:00 AM

Changed my life and I do not say that about many beauty products.

Ever since getting this, I can actually test out mascaras to their full potential because I know this eyelash curler is doing its job extremely well.

Maybe it's because the shape is flatter and less curved an that is why I am able to get a better curl. It feels very sturdy as well, not flimsy, hollow or lightweight like some others.

Shu Uemura's is SGD$30, M.A.C's is SGD$36 and this is muthafuckin SGD$18. Pardon my french but this works the best AND is the most affordable? Yes mam.

Curl lasts. WIth a good mascara I can finally see all my lashes standing up and I do not have to spend as much time curling each side multiple times. Twice max is enough with this.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've been using this for years. Never had an issue with it at all and it still works good as new. Don't know what else you could ask for!

on 9/11/2016 10:51:00 PM

OMG!!!!
This curler is the best ! Buy and you wont be disapointed .

Popular Misc Beauty Tools