Shiseido Eyelash Curler

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Shiseido  Eyelash Curler

4.3

Well, my poor lashes...
I've never met an eyelash curler that I like, but this is the first one that damaged my lashes.
Different curlers are designed for different eye shapes. My eyes are relatively small and kind of deep-set, my lashes are thin and short, but the great thing that any mascara is curling them up. Sincerely I'm not sure that I even need a lash curler since if I use mascara my lashes are always touching my upper lids.

This curler doesn't fit my eye shape, it's way too flat for me. I've used it only several times and while it had a hard time to grab eyelashes at the center of my eye it had permanently bent my outer edge lashes to 90 degrees. It looked terrible for two months till those bent lashes felt off.

The Shiseido curler definitely works great if its curve matches the curve of your eyes.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have used so many lash curlers over the years but this is by far the best. I have hooded eyes and this fits nicely right at the lash line and does not pinch. Other curlers always missed either my outer lashes or could not reach the inner corner lashes. This has a wider opening from side to side so all my lashes fit in at once. The curve is less round so it fits my hooded eye shape and gives a great curl but not a bent kink kind of curl.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This and shu umeras are the best eyelash curlers out there, everything else is not as good.

on 8/16/2014 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Regretted I didn't buy it earlier. I'm never going back to Koji again.

I bought Shu Umera 1 year later and have gone back to Shiseido because Shu didn't fit my eye shape. I think Shu is better made and has a thicker pad. I now put the Shu pad in my Shiseido curler.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

LIFE CHANGING PRODUCTS FOR ME! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff!!!! PLEASE don't change it or discontinue it or I will cry!

The biggest problem I have is that I have typical stick straight Asian eyelashes that are fine :( I always envy white/Indians with their naturally curly eyelashes even if they dont do anything to them! :( They are stubborn and like to stay straight. I tried this stuff and didnt squeeze too hard and instead of the usual L-shaped eyelashes I get with other curlers (The bent look, don't know how to explain it but instead of a nice curl got these angled lashes) With these I get a nice J or C curl!!!!! I Love this stuff!! My eyes look a lot brighter. Looks like instant facelift with no fake surgery!

Thank you Shiseido !!! I recommend this!

on 12/31/2013 4:21:00 PM

The shiseido curler I have is to big for my eye and pinches my skin. It does curl nicely once I fiddle with not poking my eye out. I prefer the shu it just fits my eye better. I find the Shiseido to be to long or something

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Sadly, this curler is just not for me :(
The curve is not curved enough and the middle part keeps poking me the eye every time I try to use it. I am Asian with single eyelids and I thought my lids were as flat as they come but apparently my eyeball sticks out far more than I expected. I think because of wearing glasses all these years my eyes have changed shape and they are bulging out a little bit than before...

Anyway, one lippie here for the nice pad. Firm and bouncy. I will take it out and use it on my favorite Sonia Kashuk curler

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I regret buying this eyelash curler. I had to find a replacement for my Shu Uemura Eyelash curler since it was removed from the U.S. stores. Even though Shiseido is a Japanese brand and for that, I thought the eyelash curler might work well for my Asian eyes, it WAYYYY TOO flat for my eyes! My skin around the eyes has been pinched so many times, which hurts! Even when I get my lashes on the curler, it barely curls them. And the curled lashes tend to go back to my normal, flat lashes right away. So it doesn't look pretty even with mascara on. I won't re-purchase this again.

on 2/14/2013 6:27:00 PM

This a wonderful eyelash curler! I can safely say, nothing has worked this good on my eyelashes before. It curls my lashes effectively with minimal effort. However, you do have to be careful not to pinch your eyelid. Thankfully, I had read some of the reviews here before getting mine and knew to be careful, so far I've been fine. It's definitely not the cheapest eyelash curler ever but it's built with quality and probably worth the investment in the long run. Even the packaging looks very elegant! I was also informed that it's possible to buy new rubber pads for this separately which seems great! Very happy with my purchase and recommend it!

on 1/22/2013 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I still haven't decided how I feel about this product. I have used tons of eyelash curlers and this is the only one that tends to pinch my lids :/
And I don't think it curls better than any other eyelash curler: in fact, I have had better results with drugstore eyelash curlers. Overall, not that great.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools