SHISEIDO Eyelash Curler

SHISEIDO Eyelash Curler

4.5

on 3/9/2018 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I've been looking for a good eyelash curler. I usually just buy the drug store one but I decided to splurge and both the shisedo eyelash curler at Macy's. Boy what a waste of money. I have hooded Asian eyes which many of the reviews lead me to believe that this would be perfect. It's not. It curls my lashes in all different directions with huge gaps between the lashes. This has never happened to be before. I've had this over a year and I can not make it worth for me. It's terrible. Also, it gives me horrible looking curls. I doesn't give me the nice curve to the curls. Don't waste your money.

The only other eyelash curler I've used was a cheapie from the drugstore, which pinched my eyes. This tool fits my small, almond shaped eyes well. Does the job!

I uploaded three pictures of me using this wonderful eyelash curler - Before to After pictures!

This eyelash curler kills other eyelash curlers I have tried!
It is extremely comfortable and it doesn't pinch, like some other eyelash curlers I have tried in the past. I don't need to repeat curling my lashes, it takes only a few seconds, if not a minute to get a perfect curl and it holds throughout the day!

Bobbi Brown's eyelash curler pinches my lashes and skin, and the gap is really short, so it isn't easy for me to curl my lashes. It does give a good curl, but Sheiseido kills Bobbi Brown's eyelash curler in every single way and that says a lot!

Every girls and women need this eyelash curler, it is pure magic to me!
I am so happy I found an eyelash curler, that performs like a dream!

I promise you won't be dissapointed with this wonderful curler!

Woah! This eyelash curler is Holy Grail Status! I didn't think my eye lashes could be this long and curly. The best part about this curler is the fact that it does not pinch your eye lashes off and keeps them curled all day. It is worth every penny!

on 6/3/2015 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Don't believe the hype. It's no better than a drugstore curler. I fell for the reviews. Put out $22+ for it, and curls no better than my cheapie drugstore curler. Ah well, live and learn. I gave it two stars simply because it DOES curl your eyelashes. Is the curl worth the money I spent on the curler? No. I've used some bad drugstore curlers before, and I think people who find this to be an exceptional curler may have only ever used the bad ones. There's some decent drugstore brand curlers out there ladies that work just as good as this - I promise.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I realized I never reviewed this! crazy

This is the only lash curler I need.

1) Fits my eye better than any other I have tried

2) you can replace the rubber pad and keep it fresh

3) works as it should.

I really enjoy this product, totally works for me. Would not switch for any reason

on 7/23/2014 8:40:00 PM

I have large round eyes and heavy lashes and all this did was pinch. I think one of the problems with this curler is that it has a flatter curve than most other curlers I've tried. Oddly enough, this curler used to work great for me, but that was years and years ago. I guess they must have changed the design.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

I don't have any other high end lash curlers to compare this to because I've only purchased drug store brands in the past. I always thought all lash curlers performed the same and never thought I'd ever drop nearly 20 bucks on one. In my teens and twenties I used mostly revlon or tweezerman brand curlers, while they got the job done, I'd always have a few lashes on the end that wouldn't fit in the curler or my lashes would get weird crimps in them and usually a couple hours after curling, my lashes would lose the curl. Now that I'm nearing my mid 30's, I've noticed my lashes aren't as lush as they once were and drug store curlers aren't cutting it for me. Lo and behold here comes Shiseido, well I can honestly say these curlers exceeded my expectations. It gently grasped all my lashes in one go, with a couple of squeezes and a 10-15 second hold, I'm left with crimp free, perfectly curled lashes that last all day without falling flat. If you're stuck in the drug store lash curler rut, try these out cause they're simply amazing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This was my first ever eyelash curler and I only bought it because it was highly raved by a plethora of beauty bloggers / gurus. It's decent for curling and the curl lasts even if you don't put mascara on. However, because I have monolids / single eyelids, I find that the eyelash curler often pinches my eyelid and it hurts. This factor really lowers my opinion of the curler since it's unsuitable for my eye shape. Since I started using a cheap Daiso eyelash curler (curls all my lashes beautifully so they are visible, and does not pinch my eyelid ), I haven't looked back. I suppose if you aren't a monolid like me, this eyelash curler will probably work fine for you!

on 5/10/2013 7:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I like the rubber pad on this curler because it isn't as squishy as the silicon pad on my cheap Revlon curler. This means I don't have to squeeze so hard and for so long. It's very effective at catching and curling my super straight Asian lashes that point down. The curl lasts all day when combined with my Urban Decay Cannonball mascara.

One downside as mentioned in previous reviews is that the color of the curler is so dark that I can't see my lashes through it as well, which makes me pinch myself if I'm not careful. I find this to be a minor bother when compared to the great results I get.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools