SHISEIDO Eyelash Curler

SHISEIDO Eyelash Curler

4.5

on 4/6/2017 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used a cover girl cutler for years and assumed all curlers were the same. How wrong I was! This one actually curls my lashes instead of just crimping them. So glad I got this! The curl stays all day.

I've been using this eyelash curler for more than 15 years and still love it! I'm one of those ladies that has poker straight lashes so an eyelash curler is a must before applying mascara. I've tried Revlon, Sephora brand and the much coveted Shu Uemura with no luck. My eyes are on the smaller side and slightly hooded (I'm mistaken for Asian all the time) and this is the only curler that fits my eye shape. Great for smaller eyes.

on 11/2/2015 5:22:00 AM

This lash curler was quite pricey,yes curl my lashes and the refill is of good quality but it broke faster than my 2 dollar daiso one.my 2 dollar daiso lash curler works better than this.

Curls to perfection! I love this eye curler!

on 5/13/2015 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This has produced reliable and consistent results for me - my eyelashes don't hold a curl amazingly, but this is easy to use and gives about the best results I've seen. I also appreciate that it stores more easily than many other curlers, and can be "refreshed" with new pads, which seems less wasteful to me.

on 3/15/2015 3:11:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I never knew what curled eyelashes truly were until I got this curler. I was using a Tweezerman curler off-and-on for years because I never really saw results. The results with Shiseido are amazing! My lashes still don't hold the curl well after I apply mascara, but I see a definite difference with this curler.

on 1/27/2015 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was looking through my reviews and I am shocked to see that I have not reviewed this needed tool. Well here goes.
I was one of those girls where any eyelash curler worked. I used to use a La Cross curler, but it always seemed to miss my end lashes and make my lashes look shorter because it was curling them in the middle.
But then one day I saw this beauty on ebay for a fraction of the cost of the Shu Uemura I was considering because they say it was soooo great. I read the reviews on MA and they said this was great so I took the chance.
This curler works wonders. It catches all the lashes along my lash line, which most can't because I have Asian eyes. It curls without looking like something was used to bend my lashes in half. And it does not catch my fragile lash hairs in the corner of the tool, I used to have a major lash breaking problem because of my old curler.
Ladies don't even try Shu, cause I went to Sephora to try the tool and it just didn't fit the shape of my eye. Get this, besides it's cheaper.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Wow, Im in love with this eyelash curler!
I have only had it for a few days, but it makes such a different. My eyelashes looks so much longer and the stay the perfect shape all day long.
I'm really impressed what a difference such a simple tool can make.

I have wanted this for a few years and was debatting to getting this one or the Shu Umuera one. I'm glad I got this! It was half the Price of the Shu Umuera one and I think this suits my eyeshape better.

I really regret not buying this before. It does the job amazing!

This eyelash curler has HG written all over it. Being blessed with wider, asian eyes, regular drugstore curlers never fit the shape of my eye perfectly... which resulted in crimpy/kinky lashes! Since the shape of the Shiseido is much wider, it grasps all of my lashes, and gives them a natural uplifting curl. It even gives my lashes the "fanned-out" effect that i envy on other long-lashed girls! To get the best results, i "walk" the curler 3x (from the base to the tips). I apply a primer, which holds the curl and lengthens (i use Lash Fantasy); then i apply 2 coats of MAC X Mascara (my HG forever!). My quest for perfect lashes is now over! *sigh!*

on 8/22/2013 4:44:00 PM

I cannot live without an eyelash curler as my lashes stick straight out. I have tried several of them. I decided to try the Shiseido curler and I wish I'd saved my money. Since this is a Japanese company I guess I should have expected that the curler would be made for Asian eyes. I found that the curler is too flat for my eyes, I cannot get all of my lashes into it at once. I have a Lancome curler and old standby Revlon curler that have a deeper "c" shape to them. I can get all my upper lashes into the curler and close it without pinching my lid. The Shiseido requires that I curl my lashes in two segments-- the inner half and then outer half. It does make a nice curl but it's nothing spectacular, my Revlon does just as well--probably better since it fits my eye shape.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools