Shiseido Eyelash Curler

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Shiseido  Eyelash Curler

4.5

on 5/29/2017 4:45:00 AM

This is the only eyelash curl that work on my hooded asian eyes, strongly recommend it!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

First of all . . . I can't live without this eyelash curler.

I've been using Shiseido's eyelash curlers now for about 7 years. I have tried so many different brands in the past and they never seem to give me enough curl.

I'm one of those lucky girls who has great length for lashes but, they're super stick straight. This will actually give you that "dramatic curl" and will stay curled all day. The rubber pad is nice and thick and will have a good cushion for the lashes. So lashes don't get completely squished down and you will get that nice gentle curl. Plus you only have to change the rubber pad a couple times a year :)

on 3/15/2015 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

It's the only curler I have owned but it's great!

1) it curls your lashes without damaging them
2) you can change the rubber when it gets damaged
3) very easy to use

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is one of my desert island products! My eyelashes are straight, and they point down, so I want/need a curler to make them curl. When you curl your eyelashes it helps to open up the eyes, makes you look more awake, and also adds a brightness to them. This is the best one i've ever tried hands down. Most eyelash curlers are too curved, so they crimp my eyelashes. This one is flatter so it curls instead of crimps them. I like to curl my eyelashes with this first, then apply Benefit's They're Real mascara, and it keeps my lashes curled all day. However, even if I don't wear mascara it keeps them curled. It comes with an extra pad, and then you can buy more on the Sephora website for six dollars each.

on 4/20/2013 12:15:00 PM

This is the best eyelash curler I've used. Since the day I got it I've never lived without it. The quality of this eyelash curler is amazing, after all this years (bought it in 2009) it still looks new, I just need to change the gel pad once or twice a year. It curls eyelashes like nothing else, makes eyelashes look extremely curly and natural at the same time. I use it to curl my eyelashes twice or three times and it makes my eyelashes stay nicely curled for a long time, even after I take off my makeup with oil. I love this eyelash curler and will recommend it to every one as well.

on 3/9/2013 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Amazing! I actually got complimented on how long my eyelashes are. That's the first time it's ever happened. It cost less than my favorite lipstick, too. Plus!

on 7/29/2012 8:50:00 PM

Love this eyelash curler. There isn't much to say as it does exactly what it is supposed to do. It curls my lashes nicely and my lashes stay curled. BTW if you go to Taiwan it costs $5 at any Shiseido counter!!!!

on 6/29/2012 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have used drugstore, mostly Revlon I think, for 30 years and find they do not do anything for me. They do not " fit" my eyelashes. I think it's the curve of the Shiseido that works so great. For the first time I can get to the base of all my eyelashes without pinching skin. I am really impressed by this eyelash curler. My lashes curl and hold and this makes such a difference. My eyes look open and my lashes are defined. There is a tremendous difference using the Shiseido eyelash curler and I am pleased with the results. I highly recommend to women of all ages!

on 6/18/2012 10:35:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I was tossing up between this one and the shu uemura. After reading reviews I found out that the shu uemura one had more of a curvature. Being asian and having relatively not so 'round' eyes, i decided to go with the shiseido. Boy am i glad i did.

I used to think that eye lash curlers were all the same, i was one of the skeptics who didn't understand why someone would pay 20 good dollars for something you could get for 3 dollars. but it does make a difference, other eyelash curlers were always too curved for my eyes and never got all my eyelash to curl nicely, especially the ones at the corners.

This shiseido one does that so nicely and makes my eyes look awake and my lashes look beautifully curled from inner corner to outer corner.

Definately worth the price, considering you get an extra refill as well, and you can probably use it forever.

on 5/3/2012 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Like this better than Shu. I used to use this and then jumped on the Shu bandwagon because everyone was singing praises about it. After using shu curler for about 2 years, I thought hey let's go back to Shiseido because I want something different and holy moley! This is so much better. The shu curler is extremly curvy, whereas the shiseido one seems a lot straighter. I prefer the shiseido one because for me, it's a lot more comfortable to use and i can manipulate it more to get to the corner lashes better than with the shu one.
I'll be using this from now on!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools