Shiseido Eyelash Curler

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Shiseido  Eyelash Curler

4.4

Altering life as I know it!! I lemming'd this lash curler off of Macy's dot com (I think I meant to buy shu (but I read below it's no longer available?). At any rate I was using MAC (& I have a no name drugstore 1 in my purse no idea what brand) & I had a Sephora 1 I liked but I lost it it was real cute too). Lash curlers are a must but I wasn't getting LIFE ALTERING results til I got this curler. Omg what a DIFFERENCE this makes! I tried it with cheap mascara & the results are just as good as my volume de Chanel w lash Base coat guess I will save $$ on mascara I can buy ColorMates at big lots or dollar tree! I never thought I'd get those doe eyes like a doll. This is instant eye lift no amnt of creme/serum will give ur look a boost like this even w a $1 mascara! amazing so glad I lemming'd this. U can also spray a bit of hairspray on curler it will really keep the curl for hours. Hands down HG! The MAC was alright boy this made a good difference for me. Curl is giving me new lyfe!'

This is the most incredible eyelash curler I've ever used! So gentle and doesn't tug on my lashes! Just the price is a bit high but honestly it is worth it.

on 6/4/2015 12:37:00 AM

This eyelash curler is over hyped by many Asians it doesn't work. The curler is too flat and wide. I don't have the typically Asian short stubby lashes. I have big round eyes double eyelids and heavy long lashes. This curler always pinches my skin especially the tear duct skin and top lids. Plus it doesn't curl my heavy lashes. This is better for mono eyelids with short stubby thin lashes.

on 7/27/2013 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I bought this after years of using the Shu Uemura eyelash curler, thinking the Shiseido would be comparable. Not even close! Compared to the SU, the curve in this curler is flat and won't capture the lashes in the outer corner of my eyes. I don't like the dark gunmetal color because it makes it hard to see my lashes. Also, the curler mechanism feels loose when I open and close it on my lashes - maybe I got a defective one? Shiseido may be an upgrade from drugstore eyelash curlers, but I'm sticking to Shu Uemura!

on 12/13/2012 10:40:00 PM

I was hesitant to try this, because I'm not Asian, and most of the people reviewing this are so I wasn't sure if it would work for my eye shape. But it works REALLY well. Only need to use once on each eye to get a nice curl. Doesn't pinch at all! I was using a sephora brand one before and it always pinched, and id have to press down really hard to get a nice curl. With this, you barely even need to squeeze it. Price isn't too bad, $18? About average for a non-drugstore curler. I hope it holds up, because all the ones I've previously tried have all gone weird on me after about 6 months.

I have the gunmetal one (not sure if the silver one is made differently or not but just wanted to specify in case) and I really like it! I have a shu also but since I got this one I havent used the shu at all. I think this fits my eye shape a little better because I seem to be getting the corner lashes better now than with the shu. Only complaint is the color- the gunmetal is similar to my eyelash color so its hard to see if I have all the lashes when I am curling. Would repurchase and if a silver or other visible color were available definitely would get that instead of the gunmetal. LOVE this!

on 1/14/2011 8:51:00 AM

This really makes short work of curling my long, poker-straight lashes! Curls quickly and lasts, and doesn't leave me with the L-shaped kink that sometimes happens. The curler itself, to me, is lightweight and is a comfortable fit (that is, no pinching).

While it's not the cheapest curler out there, I can tell you from personal experience that it holds up well and LASTS! I've had mine for about 16 years and still works just as well as when it was new (and that's with me throwing it loose into MU bags and being less than gentle with it). I've tested the newer Shiseido ones since to make sure the quality hasn't changed, and I can happily report that they still make 'em like they used to!

PS - Replacement curler pads from Shiseido are resonably priced and readily available from their counter.

on 3/14/2010 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this one even better than the famed Shu Uemura one. This actually fits the shape of the eye better, so you get all the lashes in one curl.

Soft padding, handmade structure that doesnt pinch or hurt when using.

on 12/22/2009 3:41:00 PM

this curler is better than drugstore curlers,
but for my eye shape it does not work as well as the shu uemura one. i love the shu uemura eyelash curler.

I have had no problem with mine. Does the job without pulling out my lashes. Gives me a great curl. Had mine a year and still looks like brand new.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools