Shiseido Eyelash Curler

Shiseido  Eyelash Curler

4.5

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I bought this during my trip to Sapporo, Japan and its A LIFE CHANGER! It should be noted that this is also ridiculously cheap in Japan that you can buy this in the drugstore (as well as their famous foundation brush). If you have a trip to Japan, pick this up and you won't regret it!

My old curler was a cheap drugstore one I bought in CVS and it always hurts me and is not curved right to grab all my lashes. This one somehow just fits my small asian eyes. I also love the spare rubbers it comes with! This is one of my fave beauty tools that I can't live without, I highly recommend this!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Altering life as I know it!! I lemming'd this lash curler off of Macy's dot com (I think I meant to buy shu (but I read below it's no longer available?). At any rate I was using MAC (& I have a no name drugstore 1 in my purse no idea what brand) & I had a Sephora 1 I liked but I lost it it was real cute too). Lash curlers are a must but I wasn't getting LIFE ALTERING results til I got this curler. Omg what a DIFFERENCE this makes! I tried it with cheap mascara & the results are just as good as my volume de Chanel w lash Base coat guess I will save $$ on mascara I can buy ColorMates at big lots or dollar tree! I never thought I'd get those doe eyes like a doll. This is instant eye lift no amnt of creme/serum will give ur look a boost like this even w a $1 mascara! amazing so glad I lemming'd this. U can also spray a bit of hairspray on curler it will really keep the curl for hours. Hands down HG! The MAC was alright boy this made a good difference for me. Curl is giving me new lyfe!'

The only other eyelash curler I've used was a cheapie from the drugstore, which pinched my eyes. This tool fits my small, almond shaped eyes well. Does the job!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I bought this several months ago and only have gotten to reviewing it now. I was caught between buying this and the Shu Uemura one but i couldn't be happier with it - several people saying this is their favourite. It looks like a standard eyelash curler, yes, but for that little extra money for this cutler, the hold is incredible and it curls like no drugstore curler I've ever seen. You can do it several times over for a very dranatic look or just once or twice for an everyday look (which opens my eyes up incredibly). Amazing how such a small tool can make you look so different in just a few moments. I don't know what it is about this curler, and i was all 'they're all the same thing' inclined awhile ago too. But this one holds longer and has a more extravagant curling action (depending on how hard you press and how often you do it of course). For curlers, this is my one - and only one. All the hype is definitely true, it's amazing!

This is the most incredible eyelash curler I've ever used! So gentle and doesn't tug on my lashes! Just the price is a bit high but honestly it is worth it.

on 9/28/2016 4:49:00 AM

Changed my life and I do not say that about many beauty products.

Ever since getting this, I can actually test out mascaras to their full potential because I know this eyelash curler is doing its job extremely well.

Maybe it's because the shape is flatter and less curved an that is why I am able to get a better curl. It feels very sturdy as well, not flimsy, hollow or lightweight like some others.

Shu Uemura's is SGD$30, M.A.C's is SGD$36 and this is muthafuckin SGD$18. Pardon my french but this works the best AND is the most affordable? Yes mam.

Curl lasts. WIth a good mascara I can finally see all my lashes standing up and I do not have to spend as much time curling each side multiple times. Twice max is enough with this.

on 9/22/2016 2:49:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is a very nice eyelash curler, I was previously using the shu uemura one and if I hadn't been using that one I would for sure be repurchasing this one, but I do prefer the shu one. The Shiseido curler does curl my lashes very well and fits my eye almost perfectly allowing me to get very close to the lashline without pinching. I wish it was just a touch longer as it doesn't quite reach across my entire eye and it does feel a bit cheaper in quality compared to the Shu Uemura one. So I won't be repurchasing this curler because I prefer the shu uemura one but they are VERY close, the shape is very similar both having a nice curve to them, shiseido being a touch shorter and not quite as heavy and nicely made imo. But both curlers are amazing and you can't really go wrong with either. I would not repurchase but I left my rating as a "would buy again" because this is a great curler and there's absolutely no reason to lower the rating.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've been using this for years. Never had an issue with it at all and it still works good as new. Don't know what else you could ask for!

on 9/11/2016 10:51:00 PM

OMG!!!!
This curler is the best ! Buy and you wont be disapointed .

on 8/30/2016 1:17:00 PM

I'd probably buy this over and over and over again. It's that good! I have owned three Tweezerman eyelash curlers and liked them and also picked up a Shu Uemura curler in Japan. I liked all of the ones I got, but after awhile, the Tweezerman ones don't curl as well, even if they come with three replacement pads. The Shu one isn't readily available and is quite expensive here in the States. It also only comes with one pad. I find the Shu Uemara one and the Shiseido one to be extremely similar because they were made for a different eye shape. The Shiseido eyelash curler is readily available at Sephora and comes with a replacement pad.

I immediately notice the difference when I use this. It perfectly conforms to my eye shape, which is sort of like an almond and curls the lashes so nicely. I usually try to curl twice, but one time is really all I need. The eyelash curler paired with the right mascara gives me all day curl, despite my oily skin. It is kind of pricey...about 20 bucks, but I'd rather spend money once on an outstanding curler than spend money on several different ones that are mediocre in performance. I seriously can't live without this little gadget!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools