Shiseido Eyelash Curler

Shiseido  Eyelash Curler

4.5

on 6/23/2016 9:20:00 AM

The best there is! Use any mascara you wan't - as long as you have this baby, your lashes will turn out perfect.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have used so many lash curlers over the years but this is by far the best. I have hooded eyes and this fits nicely right at the lash line and does not pinch. Other curlers always missed either my outer lashes or could not reach the inner corner lashes. This has a wider opening from side to side so all my lashes fit in at once. The curve is less round so it fits my hooded eye shape and gives a great curl but not a bent kink kind of curl.

To Read all 1120 Reviews, Login or Join

I uploaded three pictures of me using this wonderful eyelash curler - Before to After pictures!

This eyelash curler kills other eyelash curlers I have tried!
It is extremely comfortable and it doesn't pinch, like some other eyelash curlers I have tried in the past. I don't need to repeat curling my lashes, it takes only a few seconds, if not a minute to get a perfect curl and it holds throughout the day!

Bobbi Brown's eyelash curler pinches my lashes and skin, and the gap is really short, so it isn't easy for me to curl my lashes. It does give a good curl, but Sheiseido kills Bobbi Brown's eyelash curler in every single way and that says a lot!

Every girls and women need this eyelash curler, it is pure magic to me!
I am so happy I found an eyelash curler, that performs like a dream!

I promise you won't be dissapointed with this wonderful curler!

This eyelash curler is my HG product. I have tried numerous cheap eyelash curlers and was reluctant to spend more than £10 on such a product. However, this is definitely worth the investment and I cannot recommend this enough!

The curler is very sturdy and fits my eyes perfectly. I love the fact that you can repurchase refills as usually cheaper curlers do not have this option.

I have long but very straight, awkward lashes and this makes my eyes look wide awake and holds the curl all day. This has really changed my entire eye make up routine for the better, I never ever skip this step.

Just an observation that depending on your eye shape, it can be more prone to pinching your skin around your eyes, as I bought my mother a set and she complained about getting her skin caught.

Overall, I absolutely recommend these amazing eyelash curlers. They really are such a quality, investment worthy product!

on 2/1/2016 2:15:00 AM

There's only one 'makeup' thing I use everyday and this is it.

I have oily lids and straight, but rather long/dark/thick/blah blah, lashes - curling them *makes* my face. If I'm backpacking for weeks on end, all I need is this. All I want is this. I wake up every morning with my lashes drooping down, making me look droopy. Everybody has their drag, their thing they must do to feel put together... For me that is curling my lashes.

As a teen, I was messing around with my mother's cheap eyelash curler and ripped out over a dozen lashes because I didn't know what I was doing. With this, I can use it when I'm half asleep and not even nip my eyelids.

I've owned the same one since February 2013 and still haven't used the replacement pad that came with it. I paid US$18 for this, maybe $19, and the AU exchange rate was almost equivalent back them. For me, this is a mainstay. I'd run out and pay whatever the ridiculous full retail price for this in Australia is.

on 1/27/2016 12:31:00 AM

I own both the Shu Uemura curler and the Shiseido one, but I prefer the Shiseido one. Let me state that both curlers work well, but it was the shape of the curve that made me like the Shiseido one. Just a personal preference since it fitted my eye shape better.

Honestly, if you're hesitant to invest money into a more expensive eyelash curler, remember that you'll be using these for years (+ you can buy refills for the pad), so it's a good long term item to buy. You'd likely spend more money buying multiple eyelash curlers that don't work for your eye shape.

on 1/23/2016 12:16:00 AM

My very first eyelash curler that I will never give up! I first tried this at Macy's and it gave me an insane curl so I knew I had to have it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

First of all . . . I can't live without this eyelash curler.

I've been using Shiseido's eyelash curlers now for about 7 years. I have tried so many different brands in the past and they never seem to give me enough curl.

I'm one of those lucky girls who has great length for lashes but, they're super stick straight. This will actually give you that "dramatic curl" and will stay curled all day. The rubber pad is nice and thick and will have a good cushion for the lashes. So lashes don't get completely squished down and you will get that nice gentle curl. Plus you only have to change the rubber pad a couple times a year :)

on 1/3/2016 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Just used it for the first time and honestly my drugstore curler works better. This didn't curl my lashes at all

on 11/13/2015 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had my Shiseido eyelash curler for over 2 years and it still functions well after using 3 refill pads. I bought mine for about $20 from a Shiseido counter at Macy's department store and this is the gunmetal colored one. I am Chinese descent with flat eyelids and tapered eyelid creases so the curler's design worked great for me. This curler can be a little tricky to use at first because if you curl too close to the lash line and use too much pressure, it's prone to crimping your lashes to an awkwardly stick up instead of the ideal "C" curl. I place my curler as close as possible, without pinching myself and use several quick pumps without applying much pressure. Then I lift the curler upwards and repeat the process to the middle of the lash till the ends. I also adjust the angle and position of my curler to curl the inner and outer corner lashes so it evens out. This takes a lot of practice to use, but it can curl eyelashes beautifully once achieved. I recommend this to any Asian with monolids or flat eye shapes who are looking for a good eyelash curler. Finally I would repurchase this once my eyelash curler stops working or falls apart.

Pros:
- good quality
- long lasting if cared for properly
- can be found in most places that sell Shiseido products (Macy's, Sephora)
- comes with free refill pads and extras can be purchased for $6
- suits most flat eye shapes, monolids, hooded eyes, anyone with a small crease/fold
- creates a good, sturdy curl before using mascara
- doesn't need to be replaced with a new curler frequently like Shu Uemura

Cons:
- pricy for an eyelash curler
- gunmetal color can make it tricky to use and likely pinch the skin if not careful

Popular Misc Beauty Tools