Shiseido Eyelash Curler

Shiseido  Eyelash Curler

4.5

on 5/29/2017 4:45:00 AM

This is the only eyelash curl that work on my hooded asian eyes, strongly recommend it!

on 5/17/2017 11:35:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is such a fantastic eye curler. I previously used the Shu one years ago but it always pinched my eyelids.

This fits my eye shape perfectly. It's really easy to handle and curls my lashes effortlessly. The curl stays all day. I love that it already comes with a replacement pad.

I didn't think curling was that important until I got this. Such a big difference! I bought mine at Ulta.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'll admit that I've been out of the lash curling game for some time. Most likely due to being traumatized by a Cover Girl lash curler in high school. Ulta had a 50% off sale for these lash curlers and I couldn't resist. I am so happy I purchased this curler. It's perfect for my large, almond shaped eyes. In the mornings, the ends of my lashes are facing downward (cause I sleep on my side) but using this gives me a beautiful curl to all lashes. It does not pinch my lids and I'm very squeamish about that! Its hinges move up and down very smoothly, absolutely no jarring. Lash curlers depend on your eye shape so this may not work out for you. I know personally the Shu Umera, which is highly recommended, was too small for my eyes. This lash curler comes with 1 extra pad.

I've been using this eyelash curler for more than 15 years and still love it! I'm one of those ladies that has poker straight lashes so an eyelash curler is a must before applying mascara. I've tried Revlon, Sephora brand and the much coveted Shu Uemura with no luck. My eyes are on the smaller side and slightly hooded (I'm mistaken for Asian all the time) and this is the only curler that fits my eye shape. Great for smaller eyes.

on 4/6/2017 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used a cover girl cutler for years and assumed all curlers were the same. How wrong I was! This one actually curls my lashes instead of just crimping them. So glad I got this! The curl stays all day.

on 4/14/2017 1:10:00 AM

Good for small eyes!
and it comes with spare rubber... I think this is same with Shu Uemura :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Altering life as I know it!! I lemming'd this lash curler off of Macy's dot com (I think I meant to buy shu (but I read below it's no longer available?). At any rate I was using MAC (& I have a no name drugstore 1 in my purse no idea what brand) & I had a Sephora 1 I liked but I lost it it was real cute too). Lash curlers are a must but I wasn't getting LIFE ALTERING results til I got this curler. Omg what a DIFFERENCE this makes! I tried it with cheap mascara & the results are just as good as my volume de Chanel w lash Base coat guess I will save $$ on mascara I can buy ColorMates at big lots or dollar tree! I never thought I'd get those doe eyes like a doll. This is instant eye lift no amnt of creme/serum will give ur look a boost like this even w a $1 mascara! amazing so glad I lemming'd this. U can also spray a bit of hairspray on curler it will really keep the curl for hours. Hands down HG! The MAC was alright boy this made a good difference for me. Curl is giving me new lyfe!'

The only other eyelash curler I've used was a cheapie from the drugstore, which pinched my eyes. This tool fits my small, almond shaped eyes well. Does the job!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I bought this several months ago and only have gotten to reviewing it now. I was caught between buying this and the Shu Uemura one but i couldn't be happier with it - several people saying this is their favourite. It looks like a standard eyelash curler, yes, but for that little extra money for this cutler, the hold is incredible and it curls like no drugstore curler I've ever seen. You can do it several times over for a very dramatic look or just once or twice for an everyday look (which opens my eyes up incredibly). Amazing how such a small tool can make you look so different in just a few moments. I don't know what it is about this curler, and i was all 'they're all the same thing' inclined awhile ago too. But this one holds longer and has a more extravagant curling action (depending on how hard you press and how often you do it of course). For curlers, this is my one - and only one. All the hype is definitely true, it's amazing!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I bought this during my trip to Sapporo, Japan and its A LIFE CHANGER! It should be noted that this is also ridiculously cheap in Japan that you can buy this in the drugstore (as well as their famous foundation brush). If you have a trip to Japan, pick this up and you won't regret it!

My old curler was a cheap drugstore one I bought in CVS and it always hurts me and is not curved right to grab all my lashes. This one somehow just fits my small asian eyes. I also love the spare rubbers it comes with! This is one of my fave beauty tools that I can't live without, I highly recommend this!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools