Shiseido Eyelash Curler

Shiseido  Eyelash Curler

4.5

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I can’t believe I haven’t tried this eyelash curler earlier! I’ve used cheap drugstore curlers and ended up using the MAC eyelash curler the past couple years after a nightmare of an experience with Smith drugstore eyelash curler that ended up ripping out the lashes on my right eye.. this Shiseido eyelash curler is perfect if you Asian like me. The Mac curler was great but always kind of poked the outsides of my eyes with the frame because it’s more curved than the Shiseido eyelash curler. I love this one it works wonders for my Asian almond shaped eyes and gets all of my lashes unlike any other eyelash curler I have tried.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've owned this eyelash curler for years now. I also have the Shu Uemura one. They look pretty the same and you can buy Shiseido pads for both of them. HOWEVER! There is a teeny tiny difference (besides the price, hhhh) that makes me like the Shiseido curler more. The upper part of Shiseido curler is a bit smaller which makes it a better option for deep set\hooded eyes.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Well, my poor lashes...
I've never met an eyelash curler that I like, but this is the first one that damaged my lashes.
Different curlers are designed for different eye shapes. My eyes are relatively small and kind of deep-set, my lashes are thin and short, but the great thing that any mascara is curling them up. Sincerely I'm not sure that I even need a lash curler since if I use mascara my lashes are always touching my upper lids.

This curler doesn't fit my eye shape, it's way too curved for me. I've used it only several times and while it had a hard time to grab eyelashes at the center of my eye it had permanently bent my outer edge lashes to 90 degrees. It looked terrible for two months till those bent lashes felt off.

The Shiseido curler definitely works great if its curve matches the curve of your eyes.

on 11/28/2017 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Good shape for my Indian eyes, can capture all my eyelashes. Very comfortable and durable when traveling.

on 5/29/2017 4:45:00 AM

This is the only eyelash curl that work on my hooded asian eyes, strongly recommend it!

on 5/17/2017 11:35:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is such a fantastic eye curler. I previously used the Shu one years ago but it always pinched my eyelids.

This fits my eye shape perfectly. It's really easy to handle and curls my lashes effortlessly. The curl stays all day. I love that it already comes with a replacement pad.

I didn't think curling was that important until I got this. Such a big difference! I bought mine at Ulta.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'll admit that I've been out of the lash curling game for some time. Most likely due to being traumatized by a Cover Girl lash curler in high school. Ulta had a 50% off sale for these lash curlers and I couldn't resist. I am so happy I purchased this curler. It's perfect for my large, almond shaped eyes. In the mornings, the ends of my lashes are facing downward (cause I sleep on my side) but using this gives me a beautiful curl to all lashes. It does not pinch my lids and I'm very squeamish about that! Its hinges move up and down very smoothly, absolutely no jarring. Lash curlers depend on your eye shape so this may not work out for you. I know personally the Shu Umera, which is highly recommended, was too small for my eyes. This lash curler comes with 1 extra pad.

on 4/14/2017 1:10:00 AM

Good for small eyes!
and it comes with spare rubber... I think this is same with Shu Uemura :)

I've been using this eyelash curler for more than 15 years and still love it! I'm one of those ladies that has poker straight lashes so an eyelash curler is a must before applying mascara. I've tried Revlon, Sephora brand and the much coveted Shu Uemura with no luck. My eyes are on the smaller side and slightly hooded (I'm mistaken for Asian all the time) and this is the only curler that fits my eye shape. Great for smaller eyes.

on 4/6/2017 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used a cover girl cutler for years and assumed all curlers were the same. How wrong I was! This one actually curls my lashes instead of just crimping them. So glad I got this! The curl stays all day.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools