SHISEIDO Eyelash Curler

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry age: 25-29
SHISEIDO Eyelash Curler

on 12/24/2008 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE the Shiseido eyelash curler! It was the very first "expensive" curler I decided to take a chance with and it was definitely worth the buy. I recently misplaced this curler and had read SO many great reviews about the Shu Uemura, so I bought it instead of my trusty Shiseido, and I regret it! Despite what great things people have had to say, I found that when I used Shu Uemura, it gave my eyelashes a funky shape, and then when I took it closer to my eye, it pinched! I am going back to get my first love, my Shiseido eyelash curler, because it definitely works for me. No pincing, and best of all, it helps my "Asian lashes" like no other.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

i mulled this purchase over for a long time. my concern being that an eyelash curler wasn't something i even use much. well ive been missing out. i have long lashes already, and am a mascara freak, this gives me even more than i could ever ask for. having said that i haven't tried any others except some cheapo $ store one i had forever that stunk. im a convert.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

this eyelash curler works fantastically! i curled my lashes yesterday afternoon and they are still curled today. i think the flatness of the curve really works out for asian eyes. you don't have to squeeze too hard either and you'll get a nice curl. i had to go to nordstrom's shiseido counter to purchase it since i first went to sephora and they said that they no longer carry shiseido products. overall, very satisfied.

on 3/8/2008 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I used this curler for the first time today and I usually wait to write up my reviews. However, I had to share with everyone how impressed I am with how evenly it curls my lashes and doesn't pinch the skin at all. It seems to fight my eye socket perfectly and quite comfortably. I'm in lust at the moment. I will update if anything changes...

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

The Shiseido eyelash curler is simply amazing. I've been using this for more than 5 years and have tried several others over the past years but would only stick to this. I'm Asian and have very short lashes but the shiseido curled them completely. Love it!

on 3/8/2007 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my very first MUA review! So I wanted to review a product that I especially love and has made a huge difference in my life. This, my friends, is the Shiseido lash curler. I discovered this wonderful little tool after trying several subpar curlers of various types & prices. These included some cheapo Target ones, and even the famous Shu Uemura. All pale in comparison to my beloved Shiseido. Here are the reasons I love it:
~It actually FITS into my small-ish lid space with no trouble whatsoever.
~It curls my lashes QUICKLY, unlike the Shu, which took -- no joke -- at least 5-10 minutes per eye! The Shiseido gets the job quickly and effortlessly.
~The curl itself is much prettier than the curls I got with other brands. The Shu curler, in particular (despite all the time I had to spend with it!), gave me a horrible 90-degree angled curl.
~It is extremely well made and with excellent quality materials -- hence all of the above. :)

I discovered lash curling in the last year or so, and all that it could do for my face. It really opens up my eyes and makes me look awake, alert, and in all honesty, prettier. :D In short, this curler does all of the above quickly & easily. I gave it a 4 on packaging, simply b/c it'd be nice if it came in a case or something (believe me, I take it everywhere). But I'm not complaining.

I own two, and I plan to buy another for my sister. I HIGHLY recommend this item.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Oh, I'm so glad I purchased this product. I'd guess that I'd been using my old Revlon one for more than 10 years, and the amount of pressure I had to apply to get results was hurting my hand; also the bits would pinch my eyelid so I could only curl from the middle of the lash. With Shiseido (got it new on EBay for a little less) I can get the curler right up to the base of the lashes with no pinching, it curls the full fan of lashes, and I hardly have to press at all to achieve curl! This simple change has made my makeup routine so much more bearable!!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools