SHISEIDO Eyelash Curler

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 18 & Under
SHISEIDO Eyelash Curler

4.5

on 1/27/2016 12:31:00 AM

I own both the Shu Uemura curler and the Shiseido one, but I prefer the Shiseido one. Let me state that both curlers work well, but it was the shape of the curve that made me like the Shiseido one. Just a personal preference since it fitted my eye shape better.

Honestly, if you're hesitant to invest money into a more expensive eyelash curler, remember that you'll be using these for years (+ you can buy refills for the pad), so it's a good long term item to buy. You'd likely spend more money buying multiple eyelash curlers that don't work for your eye shape.

on 1/3/2016 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Just used it for the first time and honestly my drugstore curler works better. This didn't curl my lashes at all

on 3/15/2015 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

It's the only curler I have owned but it's great!

1) it curls your lashes without damaging them
2) you can change the rubber when it gets damaged
3) very easy to use

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

it does what it's supposed to - curl your eyelashes! i agree that more higher-end lash curlers work much more effectively rather than the cheaper eyelash curlers. i really like how this all metal. i curl my lashes before and after mascara and they stay curled for hours.

on 4/22/2013 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Second best eyelash curler! (Behind the Shu Uemera). This is so amazing at curling lashes. It keeps the lashes curled the whole day!

One thing I dislike, is the color of it. Because I have black eyelashes. It's hard to see them with the dark grey color behind it. It's hard not to accidentally pinch yourself :/

The price range is alright. It could be a little cheaper but for the quality, it's probably worth the money. I definitely recommend this eyelash curler! 100%.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is the older silver one. I think they only sell the new, dark grey colored version in North America now. I bought this on sasa.com for around $12. It curls really well and fits my eyes pretty well but it pulls out my lashes if I get too close to the base, and I don't mean like 1 eyelash, I mean 3-5 lashes at a time. I once had a small bald spot on my lashes because of this. I like the Shu Uemura better.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I have short straight asian lashes and this works miracles for me! If you have monolids or short straight stubborn lashes this eyelash curler is for you! Please please go out and buy it right now and run! Lol it is my holy grail! It will work miracles for your lashes it's amazing! I highly recommend to everyone! Best product I have ever purchased. I cannot say enough how wonderful this curler is. It changed my life. Better than Shu Uemura!

BEST EYELASH CURLER EVER!

BEST CURLER EVER. So glad i bought this on Sephora.com. It curls so much better than any other curlers I've tried and it doesn't pinch me. I use this every day and I love it so much!! Thank you Shiseido!!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

i was one of those "it's just an eyelash curler" type of people. I've been using random cheap ones all my life. The one I've been loyal to was my Revlon curler that gets the job done. It didn't curl every single lash and it didn't hold the curl for long, but i was okay with the results. I read all the reviews and gave into the hype and spent $19 on this curler.
First impressions: it was okay. I found it harder to curl my lashes with this as compared to my Revlon one. But I found that if I do it very slowly and carefully, I get a very nice curl, even after one use. I do, however, have to curl more than once to get my desired look.
I have asian, almond shaped eyes. It's good if you have the time to curl it slowly. It does give good results that way.

I'm not sure if I'd rebuy considering the price. I'll have to try the shu and koji curlers to compare, but it is definitely better than any drugstore curler I've tried.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Curls my lashes nicely and has lasted for years.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools