SHISEIDO Eyelash Curler

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
SHISEIDO Eyelash Curler

4.6

on 1/27/2016 12:31:00 AM

I own both the Shu Uemura curler and the Shiseido one, but I prefer the Shiseido one. Let me state that both curlers work well, but it was the shape of the curve that made me like the Shiseido one. Just a personal preference since it fitted my eye shape better.

Honestly, if you're hesitant to invest money into a more expensive eyelash curler, remember that you'll be using these for years (+ you can buy refills for the pad), so it's a good long term item to buy. You'd likely spend more money buying multiple eyelash curlers that don't work for your eye shape.

on 1/3/2016 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Just used it for the first time and honestly my drugstore curler works better. This didn't curl my lashes at all

on 3/15/2015 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

It's the only curler I have owned but it's great!

1) it curls your lashes without damaging them
2) you can change the rubber when it gets damaged
3) very easy to use

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

it does what it's supposed to - curl your eyelashes! i agree that more higher-end lash curlers work much more effectively rather than the cheaper eyelash curlers. i really like how this all metal. i curl my lashes before and after mascara and they stay curled for hours.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This was my first ever eyelash curler and I only bought it because it was highly raved by a plethora of beauty bloggers / gurus. It's decent for curling and the curl lasts even if you don't put mascara on. However, because I have monolids / single eyelids, I find that the eyelash curler often pinches my eyelid and it hurts. This factor really lowers my opinion of the curler since it's unsuitable for my eye shape. Since I started using a cheap Daiso eyelash curler (curls all my lashes beautifully so they are visible, and does not pinch my eyelid ), I haven't looked back. I suppose if you aren't a monolid like me, this eyelash curler will probably work fine for you!

on 4/22/2013 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Second best eyelash curler! (Behind the Shu Uemera). This is so amazing at curling lashes. It keeps the lashes curled the whole day!

One thing I dislike, is the color of it. Because I have black eyelashes. It's hard to see them with the dark grey color behind it. It's hard not to accidentally pinch yourself :/

The price range is alright. It could be a little cheaper but for the quality, it's probably worth the money. I definitely recommend this eyelash curler! 100%.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is the older silver one. I think they only sell the new, dark grey colored version in North America now. I bought this on sasa.com for around $12. It curls really well and fits my eyes pretty well but it pulls out my lashes if I get too close to the base, and I don't mean like 1 eyelash, I mean 3-5 lashes at a time. I once had a small bald spot on my lashes because of this. I like the Shu Uemura better.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I have short straight asian lashes and this works miracles for me! If you have monolids or short straight stubborn lashes this eyelash curler is for you! Please please go out and buy it right now and run! Lol it is my holy grail! It will work miracles for your lashes it's amazing! I highly recommend to everyone! Best product I have ever purchased. I cannot say enough how wonderful this curler is. It changed my life. Better than Shu Uemura!

BEST EYELASH CURLER EVER!

BEST CURLER EVER. So glad i bought this on Sephora.com. It curls so much better than any other curlers I've tried and it doesn't pinch me. I use this every day and I love it so much!! Thank you Shiseido!!

on 12/13/2012 10:40:00 PM

I was hesitant to try this, because I'm not Asian, and most of the people reviewing this are so I wasn't sure if it would work for my eye shape. But it works REALLY well. Only need to use once on each eye to get a nice curl. Doesn't pinch at all! I was using a sephora brand one before and it always pinched, and id have to press down really hard to get a nice curl. With this, you barely even need to squeeze it. Price isn't too bad, $18? About average for a non-drugstore curler. I hope it holds up, because all the ones I've previously tried have all gone weird on me after about 6 months.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools