Sukin Purifying facial mask

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Sukin Purifying facial mask

3.6

Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylic/capric Triglycerides, Glycerin, Bentonite, Talc, Kaolin, Lecithin, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rose Hip), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, CI 77491, Citrus Paradisi Extract (Grapefruit Seed), Linalool,* Limonene.* * Natural component of essential oils.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After buying this i was using once a week or so (if i remebr to) but i read in here some treated using it as spot treatment,i gave t ago about two nights in a row finaly those breakouts during menstruation cycle are no longer visible

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have clogged pores. First impression: the consistency is pretty thin as i had to put on a few layers to avoid it dry too quickly. It's nowhere near as tight as the Aztec clay mask. Result: skin is noticably softer.

Update 5/7/16: used it as a spot treatment for small pimples overnight. Rather than shrinking them, it brought them to a head and I had to pop them otherwise they will stay there forever

Update 15/7/16: this didn't do anything.

on 4/4/2016 8:30:00 AM

I bought this about 6 months ago and have been using it once a week since then.

It leaves my skin very smooth and visually improves pores. It's not too drying either like other masks.

I don't like the smell or the way it dries almost instantly on my face, I usually prefer to use a thin layer of product but with this I have to use a little more to ensure my face is evenly covered.

Overall, I like it and would purchase it again

on 12/22/2014 10:10:00 AM

Wow! I used it for the first time last night, and I love this! It makes your skin look smoother, my pores are smaller, more radiant, and yet it's not drying at all. I have weird oily but dehydrated skin, and this mask really helps to cleanse without over-drying. Btw I've used the Aztec mask with bragg's apple cider vinegar, and I personally feel that this sukin mask wins. It doesn't irritates my skin (after using the Aztec, my skin is a deep angry red).

on 5/21/2014 6:38:00 AM

Pretty impressed with this product. Good packaging, easy to get out of the tub, re sealable without being messy, and feels great on my skin! I use this once a week. Will definitely repurchase

on 11/5/2013 9:29:00 PM

This is a great product. It cleans my pores without over drying my skin, afterwards my skin looks healthy and radiant. There is one thing I have noticed : It is better to use a spatula to get the mask out and store it away from humidity and heat, otherwise it will start to smell like poo! Also, it took me longer than 6 months to finish the mask so I had to throw it away and buy fresh one. The fresh one smells very nice, with almonds I think:)

on 4/15/2013 3:48:00 AM

Ok. Wow. If you are sensitive to smell, DO NOT buy this. It smells terrible. Like poo pretty much, it is foul. It does the job as a face mask would do but really, if I had smelt it before I bought it I would not have purchased. I will probably put this on eBay and buy one that doesn't stink. Can't stand it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Got this mask when it was on sale in Chemist Warehouse for $10-ish.
Pro - natural components, doesn't stain my sink & my shirt despite its colour.
Cons - Dry my skin a lot & gives me a few small zits the day after but do keep in mind that I have fairly sensitive skin.