Sukin Purifying facial mask

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Sukin Purifying facial mask

4.5

Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylic/capric Triglycerides, Glycerin, Bentonite, Talc, Kaolin, Lecithin, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rose Hip), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, CI 77491, Citrus Paradisi Extract (Grapefruit Seed), Linalool,* Limonene.* * Natural component of essential oils.

on 2/28/2016 5:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

A great facial mask for one a week treatment. It has helped minimise my breakouts, the size of my pores and helped calm my skin in general. It doesn't do anything really drastic though so don't expect anything incredible.

Plus it smells like bubblegum, so amazing! And easy to remove.

on 11/5/2013 9:29:00 PM

This is a great product. It cleans my pores without over drying my skin, afterwards my skin looks healthy and radiant. There is one thing I have noticed : It is better to use a spatula to get the mask out and store it away from humidity and heat, otherwise it will start to smell like poo! Also, it took me longer than 6 months to finish the mask so I had to throw it away and buy fresh one. The fresh one smells very nice, with almonds I think:)