Sukin Purifying facial mask

Sukin Purifying facial mask

3.9

Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylic/capric Triglycerides, Glycerin, Bentonite, Talc, Kaolin, Lecithin, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rose Hip), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, CI 77491, Citrus Paradisi Extract (Grapefruit Seed), Linalool,* Limonene.* * Natural component of essential oils.

on 8/27/2016 5:46:00 AM

I'm not sure whether this did anything for my skin or not. I mean it felt luxurious slathering red clay on my face and I liked the smell. It dried into a very hard mask, and when I washed it off my skin was exceptionally smooth afterwards. But did it make any difference to my skin overall? Not enough for me to keep on using it.

If you're after some non-expensive facial pampering I'd recommend it, but then again you could probably achieve the same with an avocado at home.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have clogged pores. First impression: the consistency is pretty thin as i had to put on a few layers to avoid it dry too quickly. It's nowhere near as tight as the Aztec clay mask. Result: skin is noticably softer.

Update 5/7/16: used it as a spot treatment for small pimples overnight. Rather than shrinking them, it brought them to a head and I had to pop them otherwise they will stay there forever

Update 15/7/16: this didn't do anything.

To Read all 19 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Use it as a spot treatment. Holy god.

The lady at whole foods told me to use this as a mask once a week or spot treatment whenever i want. So i tried the spot treatment just last night and i woke up with all my zits minimized to tiny dots and bumps vanished. Completely. This has jojoba oil , rose hip oil and lavender essential oil. The best oils needed for acne and acne scars. You will love it!!!

Best face mask thus far.

on 4/4/2016 8:30:00 AM

I bought this about 6 months ago and have been using it once a week since then.

It leaves my skin very smooth and visually improves pores. It's not too drying either like other masks.

I don't like the smell or the way it dries almost instantly on my face, I usually prefer to use a thin layer of product but with this I have to use a little more to ensure my face is evenly covered.

Overall, I like it and would purchase it again

on 2/28/2016 5:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

A great facial mask for one a week treatment. It has helped minimise my breakouts, the size of my pores and helped calm my skin in general. It doesn't do anything really drastic though so don't expect anything incredible.

Plus it smells like bubblegum, so amazing! And easy to remove.

on 12/11/2015 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Found this mask at Winners for 3$ so thought I would try it. I have oily to combination skin depending on whether its winter or summer, mild to moderate rosacea with extremely sensitive skin. A lot of masks cause my skin to become inflamed and irritated, but this one didn't. My skin felt and looked amazing after using this mask, I got this very cheap but I'm pretty sure that its more expensive at full price.

on 12/22/2014 10:10:00 AM

Wow! I used it for the first time last night, and I love this! It makes your skin look smoother, my pores are smaller, more radiant, and yet it's not drying at all. I have weird oily but dehydrated skin, and this mask really helps to cleanse without over-drying. Btw I've used the Aztec mask with bragg's apple cider vinegar, and I personally feel that this sukin mask wins. It doesn't irritates my skin (after using the Aztec, my skin is a deep angry red).

on 9/21/2014 7:48:00 PM

I think for the price this product is a real gem. Like pretty much all of the sukin products. Unlike other purifying masks such as those from Aesop and Khiels it isn't too drying, so my skin doesn't freak out when I use it. I do, however, find that sometimes it takes a couple of days of using it consecutively for it to really draw out some of my congestion. The mostly natural ingredients means my skin isn't irritated at all with using it.

on 9/3/2014 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I've got congested, incredibly sensitive dry skin right now and this is a godsend! I'm on my third tub, and the month or so I decided to try out something else (aesop- irritating and drying) I noticed my skin got much worse. I honestly think if you have any skin type -my sister's is incredibly oily and acne prone, she loves it- this will benefit you. clarifying, softening and brightening. Best and cheapest mask I've tried!

on 5/21/2014 6:38:00 AM

Pretty impressed with this product. Good packaging, easy to get out of the tub, re sealable without being messy, and feels great on my skin! I use this once a week. Will definitely repurchase