Sukin Purifying facial mask

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Sukin Purifying facial mask

4.5

Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylic/capric Triglycerides, Glycerin, Bentonite, Talc, Kaolin, Lecithin, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rose Hip), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, CI 77491, Citrus Paradisi Extract (Grapefruit Seed), Linalool,* Limonene.* * Natural component of essential oils.

on 5/20/2013 11:19:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I'm already on my 2nd tub of this mask. It is great at clearing pores and pimples, but it is not drying unlike all other clay bases face masks. It dries in about 10-15 minutes, but does not get so tight it hurts to move your face so I'm able to leave it on for 30-45 minutes instead. I do not have any cons with this face mask. It's no miracle, but it works and it's cheap!

Yes yes yes! I was flicking through Youtube videos about acne control and someone mentioned this. I picked it up for about $15 (not on offer) at Chemist Warehouse. It is 100ml, in a plastic screw up jar. I like that the product had a lid, and then a plastic protective cover so if you travel it doesn't smear all over the lid when you open it and make a mess. I also love that it's all natural (doesn't test on animal, carbon neutral, paraben free etc - it's like God's gift to ethical products!). The smell, whilst herbalish really isn't overpowering like many other natural products. It is a thickish consistency, reddy brown in colour. You only need a thin layer, and you leave it to set for 15 minutes or more. I often feel like I'm going to fall asleep with it on!

Washing it off with luke warm water can be hard (you can use a wash cloth, but water works fine if you use enough). After you pat dry with a towel, and let your face dry for a bit, your skin will be silky smooth. It is literally amazing.

I have acne prone skin, and I've been using this mask as an oil soaker and a moisturiser as some of the treatments I use dry my skin out. Once or twice a week is enough and it does a perfect job.